• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The monsters from the previous pages were invisible. That's why you didn't see them. But the page 35 monster is the Beast with 350... you know. I recommend a mask.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
OZOG BEES HOME INA HIMZ CABE, RESTING.
MORNING UO
MEEES HABED COPD FLAIR UP. NO COULD BREEVES, WE PRETTY BAD

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?

On this day (September 21) in 1937 J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Hobbit" was published. :D

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Morning.

Why is it so dark in here? *looks at clock* Oh, never mind.

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello again! What a beautiful day today, I think I'm going to spend it inside working :(

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
mornins meees sweeps berry late
bees cold but sunny ,will take pita fer a lil walk

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good morning. I may embroider one of my shirts today - "I survived the great opossum home invasion!"

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning. Possums are no joke, evil little creatures. If it was legal to discharge a firearm in my backyard I'd go hunting them. (I live in the city but they are still here)

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Morning. Possums are no joke, evil little creatures. If it was legal to discharge a firearm in my backyard I'd go hunting them. (I live in the city but they are still here)
This one evidently took a liking to my attic. Last night it knocked a ceiling tile out next to the a/c filter, landed in the hall and dashed into the bathroom with my cocker spaniel hot on its heels. I pulled the dog out and shut the bathroom door, then called a friend who brought over a large trap. Critter has now been happily relocated. :)

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This one evidently took a liking to my attic. Last night it knocked a ceiling tile out next to the a/c filter, landed in the hall and dashed into the bathroom with my cocker spaniel hot on its heels. I pulled the dog out and shut the bathroom door, then called a friend who brought over a large trap. Critter has now been happily relocated. :)
It's legal for me to trap, but not relocate possums >.<

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning folks !

Back in town after some fishing and hunting with my old man. Good times :)

Y'all have a good one !

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning, I gotta get ready for a trip this weekend. Old high school friend is getting hitched!

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning, I gotta get ready for a trip this weekend. Old high school friend is getting hitched!
LOL oh my ! I hope you have crazy stuff planned for his last single days :)

I've planned a couple of these for firiends of mine, and I'm sure they'll remember till their last breath lol

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Morning. Didn't get much sleep last night -- between another critter climbing the pipes into the attic, and a dog that recently discovered there are fish in the aquariums that he would like to try and play with at odd hours... argh!

Bringing in wildlife traps next week, and wire and tools to close up the entry spots under the house.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning, a bird swooped me five times today cos It's spring and it built its nest in a tree stump right outside the driveway.

Eggs on toast anyone?

>-\-0* me sleeping, dreaming of uo