• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Chessapeake! Been way to busy this week, I fear my weekend will be similar.

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning !!

Wow, sunrise was wonderful above St. Laurence river ! The sun was huge and lava-red, and there was a little fog floating over the water.

Felt like Mother Nature telling me "Hey, I know it bites waking up that early to go to work while everyone (except maybe Ozog!) sleeps, but look what I have just for you !" *hugs*

Anyhow, good day to all of you :)

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bah. Spent all night awake because of the illegal club down the street whose clientele drives up and down the road blasting house-shaking rap music all night on Friday/Saturday nights, wound up having a car towed from in front of my driveway, then fell asleep for half the day.

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bah. Spent all night awake because of the illegal club down the street whose clientele drives up and down the road blasting house-shaking rap music all night on Friday/Saturday nights, wound up having a car towed from in front of my driveway, then fell asleep for half the day.
Geez !! Ooookk.. I think I prefer my quiet suburb lol.. Other than my neighbour occasionally reminding me he has a Harley, its all peace and quiet.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
DEY WAS GRIEFING YOOS

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really ? Mine's tomorrow.. Today's my annual meeting with my boss..

I hope its a good one hehe..

Morning t'y'all !

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
TINKS MEES HABES A BAD TURNIP OR BAD SHROOM FROM ASHLYNN . FEELS LIKE MEES WANNA FROWS UP

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Morning. Here's hoping this morning is better than last night at... or as Icky would say, "atz Dat Blackthorny guy's place".

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Morning. Sort of. Can't sleep. Will have to call the a/c guy tomorrow and see what's up with the unit. I don't mind it warm, but the son gets bent out of shape if the temperature climbs much above freezing. :rolleyes:

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning, I slept in today and feel good, but now I wonder if I will have to work late....

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
What a day. Kinda caught up trying to find a new a/c guy. The one I used to call says he's booked up for at least two weeks and can't come out. So, how does the saying go? Let the fingers do the walking through the yellow pages? *waves*