• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I think the page 15 monster destroyed the forum layout for me :(
Try switching to UO Classic mode. At the bottom of the forums, pick the "styler" and you can choose Classic! Much easier on the eyes, for me anyway. :)

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try switching to UO Classic mode. At the bottom of the forums, pick the "styler" and you can choose Classic! Much easier on the eyes, for me anyway. :)
UO Classic mode is downright UGLY. I'm using Fluid Quark... it's....OK but at least it doesn't hurt my eyes

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
UO Classic mode is downright UGLY. I'm using Fluid Quark... it's....OK but at least it doesn't hurt my eyes
Ah, well... I like it. As the saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder - or - to each his own.

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I preferred it when the pinned topics appeared above sort of separate from the rest of the forum threads.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good morning all. The neighborhood rooster is crowing outside. And my chickens may be coming home to roost. Really. I gave my chickens away some time ago, and they may be returning since the lady who took them is selling her property. Fresh eggs again! Yay!

This is what "my girls" look like:

barred-rock.jpg

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning! Nice to hear about the chickens. I've kinda wanted to have some chickens in my yard, but they present a few problems. 1) I'm afraid my dog will eat them, she catches birds out of the air for sport. 2) Birds are just messy creatures! 3) I have no use for that many eggs.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I was kind of a "stealth" chicken-keeper before, but since I gave them away it has actually become legal to keep them in my city. My dog (a cocker spaniel) learned to leave the girls alone after getting pecked on the butt by one of them. Yes, they are messy, but I only had a few so it wasn't too bad. I couldn't eat all those eggs either, but my next door neighbors sure loved getting those free eggs! :)

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
*Crawls out of bed, starts caffeine drip, uses ice scraper to pry open eyelids*

G'morning all.

Is it really "morning" if it's still dark out? :D

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning everyone! I had an old nightmare last night. I woke up late for school and it was test day >.<

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning Chesapeake, I've missed a lot of events this week, hopefully I can log in tonight :D

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
DUE TO DA COLD , TODAY HABES BEES CANNCELLED *goes back udder da coBERS*
WABES

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning! Today is still on for me. BUT I am looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
morns
dunno why but all meees kin dos iz sleep. 2 days nows

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to create a goblin internment camp on ice island. Who wants to help?

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MORNINS CHESSY
meees finds out whys meees sweeping so muches.
MEEEES SUGAR BEEEES WAY HIGH
beees libble bit better now.

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to have some FISH today. I haven't decided what kind yet though.

Had anyone made a list of all the current candidates yet?

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Morning. Fresh lentil sprouts and broccoli sprouts are ready this morning. Hopefully, my taste buds will be up to it.

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I once read about someone who died after four tons of lentils were dropped on him. Accidentally of course.