• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Morning
2-24-22230001.jpg
2-24-22230002.jpg
Sorry yesterday was a bad day, my old dog was sick and we had to take her to the vet, she is home and I have to give her meds twice a day. She has an enlarge heart, she feeling better this morning.
2-24-22230007.jpg

Last edited:

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Sorry yesterday was a bad day, my old dog was sick and we had to take her to the vet, she is home and I have to give her meds twice a day. She has an enlarge heart, she feeling better this morning.
So sorry to hear that but glad she is feeling better today. We have 4 furry kiddos and one is 13 so we are in a similar boat. My furry kiddos are family and we will be extremely sad when they pass. Ours in total are 13, 10, 10, and 3. They are all larger dogs so 10-14 years is average lifespan.

mana hit

Grand Inquisitor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
7.23 a.m.,,,, just fed and threw hay to about 45 horses,, sun is a rising,,,fixing to take the nephew fishing in the pond,, looking for some uo time this afternoon!!! Hope y’all have a good morning and day as well!!!!!