• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

more rares for sale on europa (uo-auction)

• Thread starter UORares-Trade
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

mdacc#one

Isn't interesting all of those items looked like the ones from Matt's collection on GL. Guess the OP thinks we collectors have rotten memory or something.

S

Sorcon Gartius

He readily admits they are, which is the worst part.

K

Kratos Aurion

pretty pethetic. One could only wonder why people are so selfish

If hes openly admitting it, not to mention I believe Ive seen him on GL not too long ago, can't he be banned?

I

imported_feath

Educate a rare collector n00b, and explain why what he is doing is bad enough to ask him to be banned.

M

mdacc#one

hmmm, perhaps committing virtual crime by hacking into people's accounts and taking their items?

hmmm, may be in certain states in America it is an actual crime?

hmmm, may be he openly admits to it and is getting away with it?

hmmm, may be during his hacked item transactions he is trying to scam the buyer again, sort of like a double dipping on scam, lol?

But you are correct, he hasn't violated any Stratic's ROC, of course he can post here.

I

imported_Leto

There was that questionnaire here a few weeks ago. The results showed the majority, including mr. mdacc#one and Sorcon, are in no position to lecture others on morality at all.

G

That's like saying someone who breaks the speed limit while driving can't lecture someone who drives drunk. I consider hacking an account infinitely worse than knowingly buying items from a duper, in the whole scheme of UO bad things..

G

would strongly advise against anyone dealing with this trader, many people reporting problems, especially with multiple item trades.

Be VERY VERY carefull.