• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

More Computer Problems

• Thread starter imported_Luka Melehan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Luka Melehan

For those of you that heard the news that I was back...well, I am out again. It's the laptop itself this time. I picked up something quick and fatal when I tried to open my instructor's google doc link from my email. Have a new Dell ordered but who knows how long that will take to get built and delivered this time of year.

I need two favors. I need someone to PM me my ICQ number and the link to the Stonehaven forums. Thanks.

K

Kat SP

I'm on it. Check your PM's shortly! Sorry to hear you're having more computer troubles, Luka.

I

imported_mo'gluk

har meeb send lat sum links.... demz be metal agh meeb wrap lat up in dem

I

imported_Luka Melehan

<blockquote><hr>

har meeb send lat sum links.... demz be metal agh meeb wrap lat up in dem

[/ QUOTE ]

So its YOUR fault eh? Fine I will be coming after your ass when my Dell gets here.

K

Kat SP

You may want to rethink that plan, Luka. I'm not very fluent in Orcish, but from the look's of it, I think handcuff's n chain's may be in your future! Damn kinky Orc's!

G

Mo' are you looking fer a new breedur now that Ibichi is gone?

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Haven't you done enough breeding for one year?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That would explain why he is after so much taint &amp; corruption...he is making barrels of orc cologne!

-Skylark

I

imported_mo'gluk

wut meeb unli have ash cubbie so far dis year ... meeb need dub mur tu mak meeb quota...