• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Moonglow Rubbish... err.... Rummage sale begins!

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Over the next few weeks, and until it's all sold, I, the governor of Moonglow, will be auctioning and selling a myriad of items at the SPHS house at Glow gate. All proceeds will go directly into the town coffers. Please stop by regularly to take a look at the wonders for sale!

The first item up for sale by auction safe, is an Ice White dress. A 5th year veteran reward, this dress does wonders for your figure, even when wearing bulky armor underneath. Not only that, but it affords you 3% resistance to physical attacks!

Springtime is coming! Throw off that soggy robe and brave the wilds of Britannia in a stylish new dress!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
3 hours left on the Malas crystal auction at Moonglow Gate. 3 bids so far, current is 101,000!

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And now, a mere month later, I have finally set up a vendor on the steps of my Moonglow home, just outside of the Lycaeum. Use the southern exit and my house will be on the left. Stop by and see what's for sale! As stated before, all proceeds will go to the Moonglow coffers!

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
last home of yours I knew was at Britain crossroads, where ya be now?

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I still have a keep in Safe Haven, south of the crossroads house, but the vendor is at my Moonglow Governor's Mansion

That's the one south of the Lycaeum, by the coast

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk