• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Moonglow Governor

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*A letter is seen attached to the walls of The First Bank of Moonglow*

Hail friends,

Today is a new day for Moonglow. As of this posting, a large detachment of the Knights of the Crux Ansata have been deployed to Moonglow. You have put your faith in me as governor, and in return I will deliver on every single one of my promises. Our trade deals will remain the same, our coffers will be overflowing with coin, the city shall establish a new town council, and my knights shall keep you safe from the Council of Mages.

In addition, I shall be available to grant titles to the citizenry at any time. I shall hold public office from 7:00PM - 8:00PM EST every Sunday at the governors house in Moonglow should you wish to voice a concern or ask for aid. I am glad to be of assistance to all those who consider Moonglow their home.

Imprimatur,

Halister Marner

((OOC: If anyone needs a city title, please send me off a message on my Discord @ halistermarner))