• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Moonglow Fishing Contest For March

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Saturday night, March 21st at 6PM PST we'll be meeting up at the Spirituality Shrine in Illshnar with our Fishers for a group expedition to fish up Autumn Dragonfish. Please be on a horse or such and be wearing some armor as we will have to ride past some minor creatures. No one should die as it's minor monster stuff.
The area we are going to is huge and there's enough space for everyone to fish without it being fished out. Everyone will keep their own named Autumn Dragonfish to save for the weigh in on April 1st.

Fishing Poles will be on hand should anyone need any.

And just a reminder or for those that haven't done a fishing competition before, the fish must have your name on it, the date it was caught and the weight. Only Autumn Dragonfish dated during this month will qualify.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Only 5 more days to catch that BIG ONE or the little one or the gross weight!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Update: To make things go more smoothly on the 1st I'm now asking that all contestants load their fish into the empty holds of their boats, specially if you're competing in the Gross Overall Weight division of the competition. If you're done fishing I can check your fish now so it frees up time on the 1st and you're not spending your time waiting while I add up and check everyone's fish.

For those entering the largest and Smallest divisions, if you've fished up what you want to enter feel free to get hold of me to give me your entry now.

Thanks.
AW

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fishing Contest Results:

The Gross Overall Weight Award: 129 Autumn Dragonfish weighing a total of 8,934 stone caught by ....... broken pickle! He chose the Davies Locker from the selection of awards.

Largest Autumn Dragonfish Award went to broken pickle who caught the big one weighing in at a whopping 193 stone! He received the Fisherman's armor set as his award, 10 million gold and his fish was taxidermied and can now be seen on the wall in his new office. He choose to forego the love goat, instead donating it to the poor children of Vesper who suffer from the dreadful Vesper Cooties.

Runner Up Award went to Milo with a Autumn Dragonfish that weighed in at 159 stone! Milo received 5 million gold, chose the Undertakers Staff as his award and his fish was taxidermied.

Smallest Autumn Dragonfish Award . 20 stone. I had so many funny puns planned for this. Broken pickle won. The puns wouldn't work since he also won the largest fish.

Thank you all. Hope you had fun.