• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Moonglow - First step is done !

Morgana of Monglow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello everyone
On a diff thread i said that something to remember Alana Dayne, the lovely gal who unfortunately passed away some years ago should be done in Moonglow, as She were an very well know person, also a nice, "selfless" player.

I haven't had the chance to attend at the King meeting, with all those Governors, and this cause RL issues but, by few Email, i was SO LUCKY to talk, explain etc to Em Borbarad.

Well, after the yesterday event, i had a meeting with Him ...and He did the LOVELY work .

I don't know how many of You folks still play , i mean veterans who knew Alana Dayne ( Tracy ) but still....even if i'm the last one ( doubt that ) i HAD, by the Governor possibility, to do something for Her.

Isn't finished yet, as maybe some flowers will be added but still, please, look at the screenshot.

Once again i will say : THANKS Em Borb for Your time and the patience.

Morgana

Alana.jpg