• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Moonglow Festival Delights and Astounds

P

Pluffina

I must applaud the amount of effort and teamwork that went into making Sonoma's Moonglow Festival such an astonishing succcess!

There was no way to make it to all the events the many guilds and individuals who participated had devised:

There was a little something for literally everyone, from PvP jousting events, to PvM events, to crafter fairs at every related NPC shop, to social events, to silly events! The net toss, for example, challenged the cross healing skills of the participants, and the quickly-cast-invis skills of one quaking reporter.

At the Inn/Stable, Tamers gathered to tame mounts for those who were stuck on foot, and to participate in the pet parade later.

Crafters of all stripes shared the fruits of their skill with anyone who had a need...

Game booths offered attendees the chance to win fabulous prizes. I spent a great deal of my time at the Tailor Shop, where GM Tailors let you play LOTTO-FASHION. You simply asked a tailor to make you an item, and if you by chance picked an item that appeared on a prize list, you won that prize.

Many people have posted fabulous accounts of many more of the indivial events on the Sonoma Stratics Message Board, so head over there to trewat yourself to accounts of Flashbaq’s Hunt the Plunger Ship game and Dor’s account of her Archery Contest. Or for a more general account of one participants adventures, you do not want to miss the amusing story of Jengo’s astoundingly good day!

Everyone involved, from the MoonglowFestival tailor who first greeted me with an appropriately marked Flower Garland, to the cheerful Race Organizer who offered me a dead bunny as I was leaving, was on the ball and working hard to make this massive event a blast from beginning to end. I tip my bonnet to thee!

V

Vanyon2

And my thanks go out to you Pluff for decking me all out in "bubble gum"!!!!!!!! Hehe I was rolling when I asked you if I could make you something, and the response was even better than I expected! "Maybe I should make you something" and, Gimli, having the passion for fashion he does, started dancing and yelling "PINK"!

I would like to thank everyone for helping to make this a very memmorable event, all the hard work paid off and I think everyone had fun. I especially bow to Queen Mum for pulling this off so smoothly!

I want to thank Lavender and Lady Jade and Allesar for leading us crafters thru this, the coordination was absolutely remarkable!

This event makes me proud to be a Sonomian!

D

Dor of Sonoma

*grins*

Thank you for the pictures, Pluffy!

But...hahahaha...I got a particular kick out of this:
<blockquote><hr>

...so head over there to treat yourself to accounts of Flashbaq’s Hunt the Plunger Ship game...

<hr></blockquote>

I am really sorry that I missed Hunt the Plunger. It sounds so...intriguing! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

E

Eva Lynn Carnate

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif Even Pluffy doesn't love =G=. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/sad.gif

Lynn

F

flashbaq

FlashbaQ's Plunder Quest.

Not Plunger. I fear that sounds like my toilet is overflowing and a reward is offered for the first to find the plunger.

One little letter ,... heheehe

P

Pluffina

Actually, I do....

I just didn't mention guild names because I knew I would leave some out -- SO MANY amazing people and guilds were involved in this there was no way for me to catch them all. I did the best I could as a single person at a HUGE event with MANY things going on simultaneously.

Please do not feel slighted-- I thought the whole day was amazing.

L

Lady Vixen

Pluffina, you were on the wrong boat for the battle of the sea /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif The group (4 people) I had was really into it. As I threw the nets they were all over those monsters in a flash. I threw 24 nets on that side of the square and they rocked. Of course no one died so I had to pick another way for someone to win the starter fisher kit that Flash had made for all fleet commanders, to pass to the one that was the first to die in each group.

I

imported_RepoMan

It so amazing for me to browse through and see all that were involved with this event. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope to bring something like this together again soon.

*grin*

C

Counselor_Bart

hehehe i had fun helping decorating the picnic basket wish i could have stayed longer i had to go to work!

H

hiai

I had the best time! This event was the biggest and most fun I've ever been to on the shard. You all RoXXoRed! Boy, I'd love to see more things like this. Kudos to Queen Mum and the entire team, and many thanks to all who contributed/ participated! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif