• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Moonglow City Buff

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At some time between elections the Europa governors were approached asking us to change the town buff in Moonglow to match that of Atlantic, making it possible for transferring characters to maintain their buff.
The Europa governors got together to discuss the idea and decided to decline, feeling it was unfair on Europa players already using the existing buff.

Which brings us to current time, when an Atlantic player with deep pockets has decided that our Europa governor must be ousted, and has created a considerable force of [young] gargoyles to achieve that aim.
We are doing our best to resist this hostile takeover, but should we fail, we apologise in advance to those Europa players who will lose the long established town buff. :(

Should you feel able to help, the current governor, Ayara-Bee will appreciate your support

The remaining governors will continue to work together to provide occasional fun events for the shard.

JBOlsen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use the current Moonglow buff on Europa, its +5 sdi = just win a split second faster than without, i think its a good idea to have the same buff in same town on Europa and Atlantic, it makes sense :)
BTW i don't have shard shields(and constantly to poor for transfer tokens) so im not gaining anything from this.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heartfelt thanks to all who rallied to help keep Europa's Moonglow in the hands of a Europa player. The town buff will not be changing.
Current trade deals are:
  • Brit - MR2
  • Jhelom - FC1
  • Magincia - FC1
  • Minoc - SSI 5
  • Moonglow -SDI 5
  • Skara - HPR 2
  • Vesper - SSI 5
  • Trinsic - HCI5
  • Yew - SDI5