• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Moongate bug

LikeAnAngel

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello.
First I am so sorry I cannot speak english well.
I appreciate that I can use this lovely Pinco's UI. But I have some moongate problem.
For example I click sacrifice then moved to sprituality, click the Luna but moved to Umbra and so on.
For solving this problem I uninstalled Pinco's ui (by UI patcher), UO enhanced client and delete all related files(in my document directory and install directory). Then I reinstalled UO enhanced client and pinco's UI but still have same problem. Would you help me for fixing this problem plz.
Thanks for watching my message

ps. I am using the latest version Pinco's UI.
I have no moongate problem with default UI.

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had this a couple of times, but it seems random. Click Luna and end up at Umbra is what I got. Click Umbra, stay in Umbra! No Luna.

LikeAnAngel

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I've had this a couple of times, but it seems random. Click Luna and end up at Umbra is what I got. Click Umbra, stay in Umbra! No Luna.
Almost same for me. but always it happend for me :(. Could anyone help me plz

Njjj

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This happened to me only once, and simply restarting the game fixed it. Strange that a complete reinstall did not.

LikeAnAngel

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Today I installed UO in another directory but still have same problem..I dont understand why it happening :(
Pico's UI working very good except moongate problem :(

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you know, posting here the bugs is totally useless...

LikeAnAngel

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
you know, posting here the bugs is totally useless...
I know but I hard to register ur site. Anyway finally I solved this problem :). When I was upgrade to Stygian Abyss the moongate problem was solved. Sorry for my mistake. Also Thx for ur kindness.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's back!!! Choosing fel yew gate landed me in trammel minoc. Luna took me to Umbra.

Sadmaz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
so is there a way to get rid of this bug before upgrading to SA,EA messed my accounts so i subbed one without SA yet and i m planning to keep it like this for a couple of weeks

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's back again! I'm having to logout and use the classic client just to go through a moongate at the moment.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) the bug must be posted in the right place, so it's useless to keep posting here

2) I have no active accounts right now and until april I'm not doing any fix

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes but your aware of it now though :p
that doesn't mean that I'm gonna look into it :p

if it's not posted in the bug tracker on my site I just ignore it, because I need to keep tracking of bugs and not going to read 1000 forums to know if there is a problem. There are a lot of japanese, chinese, korean forums, should I learn their languages and go read all the boards to fix bugs? no, and this is why I have to ignore this bug, for par condicio towards all the asian, russian, etc... people who post in their forums that I can't read.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe sorry Pinco was just messing! :p

I'll sign up to the forum. Keep up the good work :)

harkejuice

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
DJAd said:
Yes but your aware of it now though :p
that doesn't mean that I'm gonna look into it :p

if it's not posted in the bug tracker on my site I just ignore it, because I need to keep tracking of bugs and not going to read 1000 forums to know if there is a problem. There are a lot of japanese, chinese, korean forums, should I learn their languages and go read all the boards to fix bugs? no, and this is why I have to ignore this bug, for par condicio towards all the asian, russian, etc... people who post in their forums that I can't read.
[#10123] The administrator is currently not accepting new membership registrations.

This would be lovely if you were accepting any registrations on your website so people could fill in a bug report.

Last edited: