• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MoM, October 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grommit

Murder of the Month, October 2003.

The guidelines:

[*]Murders must be performed using legal gameplay techniques. No murders comitted by exploits shall be considered.
[*]The play-by-play of the murder must adhere to the Stratics RoC.
[*]Screenshots of the murders are strongly encouraged and will weight the contest in the favor of people who post screenshots. *
[*]Murders will be scored based on the number of chars killed in that instance, loot picked up from the kill, screenshots and most importantly, style!
[*]Murders must be committed during the time frame of each contest in order to be considered for that month. Murders occuring in the month of April will only be considered for the April contest, etc.
[*]Entries will be judged by the Murderer Forum moderators and two other people from the forum of our chosing. Contestants for each month will not be considered to be judges for that month.
[*]Winners will be posted on the Murderer's Wall of Fame. Moderators may hand out honorable mentions if the contest is especially close for a particular month.
[*]We reserve the right to change the rules whenever we want, although chances are that we won't.

While last month's entries were great, there were only three or four of them. I know you guys kill more than that in a month. :p

G

Galrahn

Grommit how are MoM Entries submitted?

Thanks!

Galrahn
Black Company
I am called many things...

G

Grommit

They're posted in this thread. At the end of the month the entries are voted on. I guess nobody's pk'ed another character for this entire month. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

W

WaRGAsM_SiK

most non-rp pks dont take screen shots... alteast i dont

G

Grommit

It's a good thing that the screenshots aren't a requirement then.

G

Galrahn

Great Lakes right now has become so crazy, that if you are doing Harrowers for scrolls and not PvP, you have to do them at an off hour of the night. A great example of this is the guild OE (O*E), they are a really good PvP guild on GL, the second largest PvP guild on a highly active PvP shard. On Friday or Saturday nights, or should I say Saturday or Sunday mornings, about 4am EST they enjoy doing Harrowers because at that hour they can have maximum partisipation and the rest of the shard is usually at a minimum.

Last weekend, a small group of people in my guild was online, 4 total, and O*E was again rallied to do a Harrower. In preperation, one of my guildmates who goes by Lightblade, has a special PK that he has been using lately for stealth PK action, a stealth tamer PK.

After scouting OE's runehouse, and seeing their overwhelming numbers, it was clear that once the Harrower spawned it would be impossible to raid it, so instead Lightblade took his hidden PK to fire dungeon to wait for the O*E who goes to place the skulls in star room. Not long after, the GM of OE, playing his character Ultra Man arrives.

Bola, "All Kill," Chomp, Para, Chomp, Para, Chomp.... Ultra Man takes a dirtnap. Low and behold, Ultra Man has made a dire mistake, he forgot to insure the skulls OE was going to use for the Harrower, and Lightblade gets a complete set.

<center>
</center>

And of coarse the reward...

<center>
</center>

Lightblade offered to return the skulls for 10 million gold, but apparently O*E wasn't interested. I don't know about you, but I would hate to be the GM having to explain to my guild that I just lost 6 skulls to a PK in my rival guild because I forgot to insure the skulls before going to the star room.

Galrahn
Black Company
I am called many things...

Status
Not open for further replies.