• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Moiety Shield

• Thread starter imported_armed4Fun
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_armed4Fun

Anyone know its worth or who might have one for sale? Pic of it is from LA, it was in that inaccesible area for week or even more, then im guessing awarded to someone or few people? Also pic is several years old.

R

RestlessLA

still locked down there bud, pretty sure one was never awarded to anyone as an event item

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe, that would only work in ones house
:p

Unless of course....you Own Castle British......Hehe

K

Kratos Aurion

if it was a player owned item, Im sure its value would be greater than any EM rare around. I remember when the GM locked it down on Legends and everyone freaked out.

Would probably sell for bils, and be duped heavily

just think, no more SDI suits, no more orny etc... That shield would complete any suit

K

Kratos Aurion

<blockquote><hr>

that shield would BE any suit....Hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

basically lol. one of those items that cant be bought in uo. doesn't matter how rich you are, it just cant be done

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

basically lol. one of those items that cant be bought in uo. doesn't matter how rich you are, it just cant be done

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad there's at least ONE.

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad there's at least ONE.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does that mean? You have one?

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

He means he is glad there is at least one item no one can buy no matter how much gold they might possess.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

He means he is glad there is at least one item no one can buy no matter how much gold they might possess.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="purple"> ......... yet </font>

G

I guess I need to start watching the castle to see when it goes IDOC and camp on it ;-)