• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mod Request] party member names in map

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A question to our talented modders:

Those of you, who have used the server feature of UO Auto Map probably remember that you could hook up with your friends and see their position in the map.
With the EC, you see the positions of you party members in the map, which is great. But in order to know which of those green dots on my map is which player, I have to mouse over it. In a heated battle, this is not very practical.
Now here's the question: would it be possible to make the names of the party members to show all the time?

O

omgmir

This would be nice, but I would push for a way to stop party bars from popping up everytime someone is added to the party as well.

Like the party forms, I have to close all health bars that appeared, but then if someone is added they all appear again.