• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mobiles Different for Different Characters

Blazer

Visitor
So I'm having issues with my Mobiles and not sure what the issue is. I have looked in each of the settings and can not find any differences between them. As you can see from the picture below, my T-Hunter log in does not display the Mobiles like my Mage below that pic. This makes it a little difficult when I'm trying to Provo Monsters when I dig up a chest. Any help would be appreciated. IMG_0445.JPG IMG_0444.JPG

Fwoosh

Visitor
There is an Arrow on the right side of the word Mobiles that needs to be pointing to the right >> in order for the mobiles to show. You have them collapsed on your T hunter and expanded on your mage.

Blazer

Visitor
There is an Arrow on the right side of the word Mobiles that needs to be pointing to the right >> in order for the mobiles to show. You have them collapsed on your T hunter and expanded on your mage.
Thanks, I went in and changed the arrow to collapse right instead of left and as you can see in the pic it's still not showing all the characters when I'm close. Any more ideas?

Attachments

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you, deliberately or accidentally, set a filter? if yes the right click menu through which you set 'collapse right' will say 'clear filter' at the bottom.

In 'user settings', under mobiles bar, which groups are ticked?

Blazer

Visitor
Thanks Petra, I was hoping it was something that simple that I overlooked. I went in an checked and both look exactly the same but still no mobiles. Any other ideas? IMG_0455.JPG IMG_0454.JPG

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm guessing you have the yellow mobiles unticked in the mobiles bar setting in the settings?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah dam I'm only on my phone and can't see the images at the moment :(

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, the only time I've had something like that is when I tried to set a filter and forgot to cancel it. You could try toggling that setting on and off I guess. It's right at the very bottom of the right click menu.