• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Mobiles bar

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hey guys

got a friend whose having problems with his mobiles bar, nothing appears on it and all bars are defaulting to the top left hand corner of his screen, and he cant move them nor drag a bar off any critter in game.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Also on the same subject, I have all mobiles (friend neutral enemy criminal etc) in the filter 'ticked' to show on my mobiles bar, yet for some reason I only get blues/red/neutral etc but the invulnerables (yellow) don't show when i run around town, yet if i select to dock yellow mobiles bar they all appear there.

anyone got any info on how the bar is supposed to work, seems on each of my accounts, although set up the same I get different bars appear in the mobiles bar :/ kinda odd so any help appreciated.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope you get some help on this, mobile bars have always been wonky it seems, and I'm like you, wish I knew how they worked.

I still can't use them to set my targeting macro to not include friends summons. I have an awful time with party bars too, half the time they work, half the time i can't even pull a bar from mobiles to my party bar area, they're just blank except for maybe 1 or 2 and party leader has to let me pull all bars first, then party me first, sometimes works, sometimes don't.

Thargor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
hey Miss, did you have you mobiles bar issues fixed ? i have the same problem with one of the char and wondering if the was a solution

Thank you

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have my mobiles bars setup like this down the left hand side of my screen:

I don't bother with the yellows as they just get in the way for me personally.

I do wish they would allow you to cap how many can be shown from each section (like you can with Pinco UI)

This causes a problem as if you go to a champ spawn for example the "attackables" mobiles list gets so full it wont show stuff on the other mobile bars.

I have "summons" un-ticked for mobiles but as you can see in my screenshot it still shows them so that is bugged.

Also there seems to be no difference between attackable, criminal, neutral animals. They are all grey. For example if i set it to show criminals only it still shows all the other grey stuff (attackable and neutral animals).

Any chance of some tweaking for the mobiles bars @Bleak @Kyronix