• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Mobile bars

Jon

Adventurer
im currently trying out EC and I enjoy it well not in Luna or by the new homes other than that I run soo much faster and things flow a lot better. Anyways to the point I am running the standard EC no pincos and it seems 95% of the time Mobile bars will not pop into the dock spots witch is really annoying when I’m trying to find a specific target in pvp. Has anyone had this problem? Is there any fix? Maybe a refresh rate issue? Thanks in advance!

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same for me, all healthbars bounce around like ping pong balls and if we break party or I pin them they are even worse.

Reactions: Jon

Jon

Adventurer
Same for me, all healthbars bounce around like ping pong balls and if we break party or I pin them they are even worse.
Hopefully we can get some help here mine won’t even bounce around I can be standing around 10 people and not a single bar will pop up in its respective column.

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
On the arrow on the right corner of mobiles. (edit here... I right click the mobiles bar on the arrow to bring up menu) then I click disable distance sort, I also click show gray, red and orange dockspots. Under actions/ other you can scroll down and pull out "Helathbar from current target" and once you get target from mobiles bar targeted you can hit that and move the bar to a section of the screen where it will not move. Best I got ... Cheers!!!

Last edited:

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the arrow on the right corner of mobiles. II click disable distance sort, I also click show gray, red and orange dockspots. Under actions/ other you can scroll down and pull out "Helathbar from current target" and once you get target from mobiles bar targeted you can hit that and move the bar to a section of the screen where it will not move. Best I got ... Cheers!!!
Are you in regular EC or Pinco's EC? I don't seem to have a "disable distance sort" button. All clicking the arrow does is hide all the mobile healthbars.

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Regular EC (NO Pinco's) and it's a right click on the arrow on mobiles bar not left click to bring up menu.

Reactions: Jon