• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ML's potions

G

There someone that explain to me what are the new potions in ML?
Like parasitic potion. I need to know both reagents and the use of each potion. In the new guide i've found nothing

Thanks

G

Parasitic Poison 1 Empty Bottle, 5 Parasitic Plant
Does poison damage when applied to weapons with the Infectuous Strike or Serpent Strike special moves and the special move is used, but also heals the person who applied the poison if they are within 1 tile. Currently can not be put into potion kegs.

Darkglow 1 Empty Bottle, 5 Luminescent Fungi
Does poison damage when applied to weapons with the Infectuous Strike or Serpent Strike special moves and the special move is used. Damage from poison increases when the attacker is at a distance greater than 1 tile from the target. Currently can not be put into potion kegs.

Hovering Wisp is just decor not a potion, so think that covers em

G

Only this two potions?
And invisibility?
Are u sure that no more potions?

P

P!r@te

are there ne certain spots that drop parasitic plant?? or totally random?