• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mixed Signals in House Fighting

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can't cast fields to block the entrances to houses anymore. If you cast it anywhere near the front of the house it just doesn't get built. Of course it still uses your mana! You also can't cast a field on a house wall to look inside a house.

Also getting kicked out of a house for attacking someone is ridiculous. We used to have amazing fights at our guildhouse when a group would roll up trying to control the area. Or we would go siege an enemy guildhouse. But that is no longer possible because if you attack someone standing outside a house you get booted. There is no reason this change should have ever been made.

guildhouse goza platform.jpg

So on the one hand they nerfed house fighting but then they buffed it by not allowing fields. It doesn't make any sense. It has made Yew Gate fighting even worse, when that should have been an impossibility.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Maybe they made a wrong choice in this coding.
They want so stop someone being safe when casting from inside a house. They choose to kick the one casting from inside the house but what about:

If someone cast from inside a house on someone outside, make setting on doors and teleporters access = anyone for 2 min, that allow the ones outside to get in and kill the attacker.
And fix the "I ban thee" command, so you do not get the "This person is already banned" when you try to ban an aggressore. Yes he is temp auto banned, but I may want to ban him, if he break rules for an event.

I do agree, house fighting should be allowed, special in Fel zone, this game is already way to safe.

I don't se a reason to not being able to block the entrances to houses.