• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

[Auction] Misterious fragments

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a lot of misterious fragments But i don't need them. This is not a real auction. I want to give away all the fragments I have. In Europa or Catskill and Atlantic. Let me know in ICQ

Firedutch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a lot of misterious fragments But i don't need them. This is not a real auction. I want to give away all the fragments I have. In Europa or Catskill and Atlantic. Let me know in ICQ
I've messaged you thru stratics and icq a few days ago with no response. Said I would meet for what you have.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've messaged you thru stratics and icq a few days ago with no response. Said I would meet for what you have.
I have been sick. I'm sorry but I only gift fragments to Europe. I hadn't thought that in addition to giving them away, I also had to spend on a transfer. If you want. only on Europe

Firedutch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am out of town and will be back home late tomorrow or Monday....I can meet up on any shard you are giving the mysterious fragments on. If just Europa, I can meet just there.