• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Misterious fragment

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, it doesn't work for me. Please, answer to me simply. I have a lot of fragments. Thery are implemented? It's a simple question....

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ivory: It takes EIGHT OF THE SAME fragment at the correct spawn (matching the color of the virtue).

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
This thread has been cleaned up. If you have questions regarding how warnings are handled, I highly suggest that you read the RoC found here: Rules of Conduct | Stratics Community Forums and you can see how our Progressive Discipline Points System works here: Progressive Discipline Points System | Stratics Community Forums which thoroughly explains how points work and what happens. Discussing moderator actions is also found under the RoC.

There are only a few warnings that are an instant banable offense. If we banned members for posting images showing illegal 3rd party programs, a good portion of Stratics members would be gone.

The OP has clearly stated in other posts that she is Italian and not fluent in English. There is no need to continuously bash her on her questions. If you feel that she has not done her due diligence in searching, then don't post any help. That is your prerogative. However, if people continue to troll/harass her in this thread or others, then thread bans and/or warnings will follow.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There are only a few warnings that are an instant banable offense. If we banned members for posting images showing illegal 3rd party programs, a good portion of Stratics members would be gone.
So what? Good riddance.
Evidently you want cheaters on your forum. The only question is why?

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
So what? Good riddance.
Evidently you want cheaters on your forum. The only question is why?
The same could be said of every infraction. Plain and simple is that if we banned everyone for every infraction, there would be very few members left. Some would ban anyone who trolls or attacks someone. Everyone has an opinion on how things should be run and what should be allowed. When Stratics was purchased, a lot of effort went into seeing what the members wanted and did not want. The current RoC was built around that as was the Progressive Discipline Points System. Most warnings issued are argued as well as when others want warnings issued. The RoC keeps things in place and fair.

I always find it odd that when we get tough we are told that we need to let discussions happen and give more leeway but then at the same time they want us to ban people for one offense at the drop of a hat. Again, if we came down on every offense, there would be very few users. If you are really that upset about cheating, I suggest directing it towards people that can stop it such as Broadsword.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ivory: It takes EIGHT OF THE SAME fragment at the correct spawn (matching the color of the virtue).
And you have to stand still until the fragment has vanished. That is what I heard. Otherwise it will not change you title.

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
And you have to stand still until the fragment has vanished. That is what I heard. Otherwise it will not change you title.
Also fails to update if you move so you may have to drop more than the 8 required to start the encounter if you move around while dropping them.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The same could be said of every infraction. Plain and simple is that if we banned everyone for every infraction, there would be very few members left. Some would ban anyone who trolls or attacks someone. Everyone has an opinion on how things should be run and what should be allowed. When Stratics was purchased, a lot of effort went into seeing what the members wanted and did not want. The current RoC was built around that as was the Progressive Discipline Points System. Most warnings issued are argued as well as when others want warnings issued. The RoC keeps things in place and fair.

I always find it odd that when we get tough we are told that we need to let discussions happen and give more leeway but then at the same time they want us to ban people for one offense at the drop of a hat. Again, if we came down on every offense, there would be very few users. If you are really that upset about cheating, I suggest directing it towards people that can stop it such as Broadsword.
Thanks for your words. Obviously I'll to not use the forum again if my posts are considered trolling and I risk a stupid ban. But it's not fair

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They are referring to you using an illegal 3rd party program... evidenced by a post you made showing it in a screenshot you posted... which I'm fairly sure you know you shouldn't use.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Thanks for your words. Obviously I'll to not use the forum again if my posts are considered trolling and I risk a stupid ban. But it's not fair
Check your PM. I was not referring to you as trolling or being banned.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are referring to you using an illegal 3rd party program... evidenced by a post you made showing it in a screenshot you posted... which I'm fairly sure you know you shouldn't use.
But do you think I would have posted a screenshot where you could see that it was open if I had a guilty conscience? I don't even know what a script is. And yes, easyUo was open but I wasn't using anything. But it's ok, i don't care :)

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Not upset. Just disappointed.
Disappointed in a forum that has a chance to at least do their part to better this game but choose not to.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I'm not sure why anyone would download scripting/cheating programs and then not use them, but still leave them on their computer....not sure that actually sounds logical.
I'm getting the feeling the OP means she wasn't actually using them when she took the screenshot, but had used them at other times, so she wasn't doing anything illegal in the picture... :rolleyes:

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Not upset. Just disappointed.
Disappointed in a forum that has a chance to at least do their part to better this game but choose not to.
Banning people here won't stop them from doing what they are doing. No one is running around in-game saying, "I only script so I can make cool screenshots on Stratics." When we see or have reported pics we remove them, and the person gets a warning or when people link to or names/endorses the programs the links/references are removed and the person gets a warning. One of two outcomes results from this, either the person stops posting images showing the programs running, linking to naming these programs or they eventually collect enough warning points to receive a ban. Either way, it achieves the same result: The offending content isn't on Stratics and the person keeps doing what they were doing in-game.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some people download Rz for use together with free shards.
Since 20 years I prefer uo assist. This were good invested $`s.
Nevertheless thoose fragments have a use, I can empty the chests. Don't forget only one tabard each char. That costs me some fragments and time.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I"m so glad this thread was cleaned up with the removal of my reply, it's much cleaner in here now.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some people download Rz for use together with free shards.
Since 20 years I prefer uo assist. This were good invested $`s.
Nevertheless thoose fragments have a use, I can empty the chests. Don't forget only one tabard each char. That costs me some fragments and time.
I don't lnow what Rz is. I use uoassist far from 14 years and it is very helpful, But i have many accounts ( with uoassist each) and i normally use tamers, t-hunters and fishermen. I have a lot of tamers because I love to have so many different pets :)
Well, I finally understood how fragments works. Soon i'll use these :)
Thanks!!

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I died 4 times and at this point if someone wants my fragments I give them to him. I don't care anymore

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It really is meant to be a group hunt.

I can't do the bosses without at least one person helping me.

so, find a friend.