• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Missing: Liche Statuette

L

LadyArden

Anyone seen a missing liche statuette? It's about yea high and goes by the name of ugly bob. I unlocked him from the room of my house, picked him up to move him to a new spot, dropped him, and he vanished into thin air. Private house, on the roof. Any suggestions where he may be hiding?

My thanks. Reward offered btw!

L

LadyArden

Yes, thought circle of transparency isn't very good I tried it, and I logged in and back out in case he was invis, and I checked in 2-d and KR clients too. Any other thoughts? All are appreciated -maybe I missed something?

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hrmm. Did you hear that sound thats plays when you drop items to the floor? that *plump* sound?
Maybe you couldn't place the item there or from where you were standing and it went back into your pack

L

LadyArden

I checked that too, I emptied everything out of my backpack into another box and still didn't find it. :(

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:(
Well, last suggestion would be to take down your house if you really want to try and get that statue back. That is if your house isn't too big or fully decorated, lol.
I think what happened is that by rare chance, your statue fell onto the ground under the house through some mysterious invisible hole created by the long forgotten race of the mole people of sosaria. Me thinks they are slowly taking back the world. In which case you probably want to fortify your position against the oncoming force of the mole people, I hear they will be back, and in greater numbers. :p

A

Azureal

:(
Well, last suggestion would be to take down your house if you really want to try and get that statue back. That is if your house isn't too big or fully decorated, lol.
I think what happened is that by rare chance, your statue fell onto the ground under the house through some mysterious invisible hole created by the long forgotten race of the mole people of sosaria. Me thinks they are slowly taking back the world. In which case you probably want to fortify your position against the oncoming force of the mole people, I hear they will be back, and in greater numbers. :p
Argh, dont know why I didnt think of this earlier. Go into Costumise mode. Itll kick anything thats not locked down in your house to outside. HURRY DO IT NOW!!

E

Ericge99

It seems Ugly Bob has done a Mondain on you.... Yes that's right he's shatered, pieces of him are on all shards. For those of you that are bored with the ho - hum - drum of normal UO .... here's a special quest for you.
All you need to do now is grab Carmen .. from SanDiago, and put your suppa sleuth hat on and search your Shard for a piece of Ugly Bob.
Could be an arm .. a leg even ... a pen*s .. Whoops, we better keep that over 18's only.
So don't delay, get your guild to start now ... theres a reward for every piece of Ugly Bob ....
We want him back Whole again. Owner is in severe distress.
Disclaimer: Amy simularities with the Orginal Ugly Bob or UO Shards is purely co - incidental, and no Parts incomlete will be Rewarded on.

More News at 11. CNN: Follow the Ugly BoB saga here. :thumbup:

E

Emil IsTemp

Anyone seen a missing liche statuette? It's about yea high and goes by the name of ugly bob. I unlocked him from the room of my house, picked him up to move him to a new spot, dropped him, and he vanished into thin air. Private house, on the roof. Any suggestions where he may be hiding?

My thanks. Reward offered btw!
If you have any gozas on your roof, and tried to place the lich on top of them, he might have falled underneath. Hold Ctrl+Shift, and see if his name pops up, or axe the goza.

If no luck, and your on Pacific, ill get you a new one =)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Going into custom mode has always worked for me. I would try that.