• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Misc items

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please price check on these misc items.
All items are located on Asuka, and I will sell these depends on prices.

Thank you ^.^

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can the stack of ingots be put in commodity deed and undeeded without messing up the overstack amount? just checking, cuz if not im not sure how u would move it heh

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no clue on price but might possibly be interested in the kegs if you can move them to Atlantic.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I'd be interested in the kegs as well, once you come up with a price; pickup on Asuka would be fine. :)

Marisa Kirisame

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Lol, spell channeling luck kegs, boards, and a maximum stack of ingots allowed by the poor variable type. Is the latter even allowed to have (won't ems kill it on sight)?

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol, spell channeling luck kegs, boards, and a maximum stack of ingots allowed by the poor variable type. Is the latter even allowed to have (won't ems kill it on sight)?
ive seen overstacked items locked on peeps's steps before, i dunno why they would be illegal to own, might have been created by an exploit but nothing hurtful to the game or in any way overly powerful. on that matter, i dont see why the game has determined the ethereal cloak an insta-delete item while other obvious doggy dupes are perfectly allowed now. they decide that that one item is cool enough to preserve the appearance while the others are just whatever? (aside from all the shrouds that got flipped to monk robes) the stances the devs take on a lot of things are highly questionable and in no way uniform

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
also interested in the kegs - i buy old furniture with properties on it - Don't see kegs too often, but i typically see containers run from 3-8m per. I'd be willing to do 10m per, payment on atl, pickup on Asuka.

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for all replies.
And, just fyi, all kegs now on atlantic.

And, does this runebook worth?

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I'll offer 12m per keg :)