• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unique mis-labeled wheelbarrows from Mizuho 4 Sale

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I have for sale 1 (one) of the mis-labeled wheelbarrows from Mizuho from this years Spring Gifts.
I havn't seen any for sale so im assuming they are relatively rare???
ill take bids here till lets say saturday at noon.
it is already on ATL but i can move it to any shard for delivery for a small fee (or for free if it sells for enough gold).
lets say the min for this action is 100mill and play it from there.
post here or PM me or ICQ @15094557 me if you want to bid without your name attached.

(bottom one)

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't mean to burst your bubble but there is now way to know how many without the Mizuho label there are I grabbed 4 of my accounts on the first day and got the ones that only said "Enchanted Wheelbarrow" the next day I did another account and got the "Enchanted Wheelbarrow Handbuilt by the Citizens of Mizuho" so the error was corrected either the first day or the next day. Might be that the ones that have Mizuho in the tag are more rare than the "Enchanted Wheelbarrow" ones

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
who knows.
i dont.
thats why im putting one up for sale.
how do we know what the market is if no one puts one up for sale?
should we just not put one up for sale for fear that it might not sell?

and im pretty sure i said in the original post that i hadnt seen any for sale so i was wondering if this would sell.

seems like im doing a lot of explaining for something that shouldn't require explaining.....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pretty sure nobody gives a damn...to a collector ....a full set is all the 25 barrows with the shards name on them....unless u have like a real hih strain of OCD

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pretty sure nobody gives a damn...to a collector ....a full set is all the 25 barrows with the shards name on them....unless u have like a real hih strain of OCD
Yeah... a few of us, including Poo, collaborated and got the full collection, including the mis-named one.