• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mints

S

Steveo

I was just wandering if anyone knows what the number of bucks are in the mints. I have the bullion sheet but as far as the dollar and the coin I dont know how many bucks you get with the floor you are on. So if anyone has that information please let me know.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Reguarging this I am also interested in this information.

Steve, Don't hold out on me man. Puff, Puff, Give. :danceb:

H

Holocog

Since the mint layouts are random, you can never be quite sure how many cogbucks you will earn. The coin mint, located to the left when you entered the train yard, will contain approximately 16-28 cogs resulting in about 180 - 270 cogbucks(w/o invasion). The dollar mint, in the middle of the train yard, have you facing about 24-36 cogs giving you 250-470 cogbucks(w/o invasion). The bullion mint, located across the train yard to the left, contains approximately 36-44 cogs resulting in 600-750(w/o invasion) cogbucks. LOL copied word for word, but I couldnt have typed it better myself. Some one said the most youll ever need to do Is 6 bullions and a coin. (So you normally shouldnt even HAVE to go in the dollar mint)

S

Steveo

Well you can tell by the floor you are on how many you are going to get. Here is a list of what I know

Bullions
1,4,7,10,11,12,15,17 w invasion 1484 w/O 752
2 & 20 w invasion 1202 w/o 611
3& 19 w invasion 1346 w/o 683
5,13,14,16 w invasion 1334 w/o 677
6 & 9 w invasion 1496 w/o 758
8 w invasion 1214 w/o 617
18 w invasion 1328 w/o 674

hopes this helps with the bullions Now i just need coin and dollar.

This is information provided by Susan AKA Moonlight Mcboo.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We started mapping the mints a while back but never finished (or for that matter, even get started). If anyone/everyone is interested, we could make a group project out of this. What we collected was

Which mint you entered
Floor number (tells you as you enter the mint)
Then count all the level 10 and 11 cogs, how many are skels and how many can be skipped.
Finally, record how much you received in cogbux and whether or not there was an invasion at the time.

S

Steveo

i have acutally have a few other mints I will post when I get home. I think I only need around 10 more to complete my mint maps.

G

Granjell

OK - so will this be a new thread for posting info? Is Steveo the official compiler of the floor by floor? Did he just volunteer???? If he didn't, I hereby nominate him.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK - so will this be a new thread for posting info? Is Steveo the official compiler of the floor by floor? Did he just volunteer???? If he didn't, I hereby nominate him.
I second the nomination.

H

Holocog

I nominate.... The Dancing Broccoli!:danceb: Well If I happen To do A dollar Ill post.:thumbsup:

M

MissPoodledoodle

Steveo, if you need help, I would love to come. Ginger really needs to start working on her cashbot suit. :bored:

S

Steveo

I am working on this and will have it posted in a couple of days. Steveo will not be on TT til after 9pm est time for a while.

E

Electroflap

If you ever want a tag-along in a Mint.. I usually have the time... You know where to find me!

G

Granjell

Okay - did a coin mint yesterday with Joe and we had a little discussion soon after entering. I thought the floor level said 6 and then when I asked Joe to confirm he told me that it was 5. I didn't know until recently that pressing F2 tells you what room and level you are in in the Factory, Mint or DA (doesn't work inbetween rooms). Well, apparently, when you press F2, you need to add 1 to the Floor it tells you. I thought other people might need to know that if they are going to help with the mint-mapping project.
So - here are the numbers for Floor Six of the Coin Mint:

First Room - 3 sets of cogs, no avoidable groups 1) all 10's -- 2) 3 10's and an 11 -- 3) 2 10's and 2 11's, next room gears, next room push the box, next room risers with goon pit, next room lava, and the end, 3 11's and a 12. Total bux earned with invasion 356.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First Room - 3 sets of cogs, no avoidable groups 1) all 10's -- 2) 3 10's and an 11 -- 3) 2 10's and 2 11's, next room gears, next room push the box, next room risers with goon pit, next room lava, and the end, 3 11's and a 12. Total bux earned with invasion 356.
Do you recall how many of those cogs were skels?

As for the rest of yoru post, that's interesting. I know in DA and CGC you have to add one because the first floor is 0, but the mint? That's odd. I'm going to have to pay attention next time I'm in there.

G

Granjell

I believe only the 12 at the end was a skel. Does that affect the bucks??

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah, i just still have it in my head when we were going to do this, we were going to count the skels too (for those who had Defeat XX skelcogs tasks).

S

Steveo

I have all the info for coin mints now. So I just need the info for the dollar mints. Thanks everyone for keeping me posted.

Coin Mints
Floor 1: 16 cogs for 196 (384).
Floor 2: 24 cogs for 272 (536)
Floor 3: 16 cogs for 196 (384)
Floor 4: 24 cogs for 276 (544)
Floor 5: 24 cogs for 276 (544)
Floor 6: 16 cogs for 182 (356)
Floor 7: 16 cogs for 182 (356)
Floor 8: 16 cogs for 182 (356)
Floor 9: 16 cogs for 196 (384)
Floor 10: 16 cogs for 196 (384)
FLoor 11: 20 cogs for 232 ( 456)
Floor 12: 16 cogs for 196 (384)
Floor 13: 20 cogs for 232 ( 456)
Floor 14: 16 cogs for 196 (384)
Floor 15: 24 cogs for 256 (544)
Floor 16: 20 cogs for 232 (456)
Floor 17: 24 cogs for 272 (536)
Floor 18: 16 cogs for 182 (356)
Floor 19: 24 cogs for 272 (536)
Floor 20: 16 cogs for 182 (356)

I will try to get a good description of these so you know where you have gag ups are at. Hope this bit of info helps and the first number is without invasion second is with invasion.
Stay Tuned

G

Granjell

Dollar Mint - Floor 20

Room One - stomper alley with barrels
Room Two - Small Goon Room
Room Three - Spinning Gears
Room Four - Push the Box
Room Five - 4 sets of cogs, one skippable
a) all 10's
b) 2 skelecog 11's, 2 10's (skippable)
c) 2 skelecog 11's, 2 10's
d) 4 skelecog 11's
Room Six - 1 set of cogs, 2 10's and 2 11's
Room Seven - Paint Room
Room Eight - Stompers
Room Nine - Big Goom Room
Room Ten - 4 skelecog 11's
Final Room - 3 level 11's and one skele 12

Someone will have to calculate the bucks because I came up with 4512, which I know has to be wrong....

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Steve, mints at 9pm est are fine with me on your wednesday nights. We can run them as much as you want.

*except this coming week cause i have a meeting. :blushing:

G

Granjell

Dollar Mint Floor 12

1) Small Goon Room
2) Spinnning Gears
3) 4 Skelecog 11's
4) 3 sets no avoidable a) 4 10's
b) 3 10's & 11
c) 2 10's & 2 11's
5) Paint Room
6) 4 Skelecog 11's
7) Stomper Alley Restock Barrels
8) Riser Goon Alley
9) Three Stompers
10) End - 3 11'a and Skelecog 12

S

Steveo

Thanks for the info of the dollar mints. I have some 2D drawings that a friend sent me and now I am trying to put them on stratics. IT is very detailed and tells you every room and where this way you can plan for your gag restocking. Might take me a few days but I will get it posted. I know that the info helps me so hopefully this can help others as well.

G

Granjell

So do you have all the dollar mints? Or can you tell us which floors you still need info on?

S

Steveo

I still need dollar mints. So far I have what you have posted and thats it. I just have the info for the coin and bullion mints as of right now.

G

Granjell

Dollar Mint Floor 4

1) 2 10's and 2 11's
2) 4 sets of cogs
a) 4 10's (only restock barrel)
b) 2 10's and 2 11 skel (avoidable)
c) 2 10's and 2 11 skel
d) 4 11 skel
3) Paint Mixer
4) Riser Alley
5) Push the box
6) Small goon room
7) Three stompers
8) 4 11 skel
9) end 3 11's and one level 12 skel

G

Granjell

Am I the only one mapping dollar mints?

Dollar Mint Floor 18

1) 3 stomper alley
2) 2 10's 2 11's
3) Big goon room
4) 4 11 skels
5) paint room
6) Riser alley
7) a) 4 10's b) 3 10's and an 11 c) 2 10's 2 11's
8) Spinning Gears
9) Small goon room
10) Push the box
11) End - 3 11's and 12 skel

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Unfortunately the only 2 I went into today I forgot on the first one. It finally hit me about half way thru when I asked Cooper if he was doing it. The second was with you. And you said you had already mapped that one.

I am planning on running another cfo and will need approx 3 Dollar mints. I will try and remember to map them.