• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Minotaur blacksmith shadow iron ax

Tamerok

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wondering if anyone could give me an idea of the value on this item. I found a post in the Chesapeake trade forum where someone had listed one but it got no bids. That post says its a 1 of 12 from November 2010, that sounds about right to me all I know is I got it a long time ago. Thanks battle ax.jpg

Tamerok

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Guess I should have added the part about it being an EM event item in there, no it's not regularly crafted by a guy named that, but if it still has no value that's fine to. Thanks for looking.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just tried to create a character with that name and cannot. So it is indeed rare.

I would estimate its value to be around 20-50M
Depending on the buyer and yourself.

Tamerok

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i am interested in selling if someone wants it but it's on Chesapeake