• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Minor Faction Event, True Brits

S

SilentFoxXy

With the need for all True Brits to meet and get to know each other, and to arrange to be on-line at the same time, to form some plans, activities, training, and just a make friends thing, I will be running a 'FOX HUNT' very shortly.

I would like ALL True Brits to get in touch with me, and also maybe post below what time they are free, and when would be the best /most suitable time.

With a few BIG events due very shortly with BIG rewards for factions, we do need to finally get together and ........

Its great to see a few solo folk have been stealing sigils, and I appreciate how galling it is to steal them, and then watch helpless as they are stolen back, so, lets get together and plan retaking the towns for our cause, rather than us all be solo and frustrated.

A FOX HUNT- One or Two opposing faction members to stealth into the castle, take a sigil or special item, and attempt to return that item home. TB to TRY and locate, Catch, and take the item back. A Bit of FUN, and a friendly get together really.

So, Please get in touch- Either ICQ me- 450-150-281, or Ingame.....

S

SilentFoxXy

Glad to report I have met several new members, and we have had 5 new members register on the forum.

Please register there if you havent already, and once Ive okayed you you will have access to the Private/Hidden forum.

I have posted a new message:-
http://pmcweb.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9

Which you will only see once registered.

Great news, so pleased to meet new folks, and have some fun, lets teach those Commies and Minaxians not to step forth onto our castle bridge in a hurry anymore.....