• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mining Changes

• Thread starter Mystic_Of_Cats
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Mystic_Of_Cats

These ore changes are really pissing me off. I'm trying to mine Verite to fill bods and almost every spawn I had marked down has gone random. Granted, I see the theory behind what they were trying to do, but it was very much unneeded because script miners are mainly after what sells the best anyway, which is iron. By switching the spawns, they are going to make mining for high end BODs nearly impossible to fill unless you stockpile. Another stupid decision by EA.

G

Yeah it is a pain. I just go to Delucia in Fel with my fire beetle and a packie and just whack away, after a circle you can find the hotspots and then go back to those specifically. I make a little map and scribble good veins on it.

I

imported_Sarphus

actually, the stated intention of the change was to make "rare" ingots actually rare so that the devs could justify making those ingots able to build good stuff.