• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mining Beetles?

Z

Zambowow

Please excuse me if this has been answered recently...but I remember a rumor or beetles that mined for you. Has this been put into the game? I remember hearing that they had not properly integrated the mining into the game yet but the actually monster/animals did exist all ready. Can somebody please clarify? Thank you!

M

Mitzlplik_SP

No miner beetles. Think all they do is eat one color ore and crap another. Not sure though since even if they do that.....their pretty worthless.

Xenobia

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have actually watched the mining beetle in action....it SUCKS!!! The thing takes several minutes just to mine ONE ore...plus you need taming to even control the thing. It is probably one of the dumbest additions to the game in a looooong time.
EDIT: We did the test with it just a week or so ago to see if things had changed or gotten better...they had not.