• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Mini House Deeds? is there a rarest one? and what are these mini house tokens?

K

kray2s

Hi,

I have a friend who recently got herself a "japan token - Mini Houses".

I was wondering if this offered the same placable houses as the min house deeds do or if they are something new / different?

Also i am fairly convinced there is a mini house deed that is rarer than the keep or castle. Am I right in thinking it is the thatched roof cottage that is the hard one to find? (if so can i get a price check please?)

Thanks for the help

C

Chiera

no idea about the prices, I'd like to know them myself ;) As for the rarity, thatched roof cottage probably dropped about as much or even more as castle and keep (though that has been a point of discussion at that time). But I think it became more rare over time because it just doesn't look that impressive and some people mistook them for junk and binned them.

PS. I have one locked down on the roof of my place on dagger island if you want to see.

K

kray2s

Thank you for the response Chiera
I have seen so many for sale at 5k each, however i guess these are the more common ones.

I wonder, could anyone give a pc on these or at least the rarer ones

C

Chiera

the rare ones were castle, keep, and thatched roof cottage. Tower, small tower and marble villa dropped a little more frequent but are not easy to get nowadays (hope I didn't forget one of the rarer ones). All the rest is more or less bin stuff.

A

Asmodai

ive got like 5x A small stone tower if anyones interested.

P

punker

sandstone was hard to get as well. i have a complete set in storage and considered the small tower as being common. i found the hardest.. as i had to buy one, lol.. was the keep. maybe just my luck

K

kray2s

to bad they couldn't be xsharded
As far as i am aware these can be cross sharded.

Theres 2 types of house deeds.

The first is "a deed to.....(enter house name - example a deed to a keep) these can not be xsharded as they are old deeds used to place houses with and logging out with them in bank box or a chars pack causes them to turn to house placement tools.

The second (which is the ones on discussion here) are titled "Mini House Deed to a...." These place small versions of houses for decoration purposes inside your house. These as far as i know are transferable to other shards but would be worth a double check.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as i am aware these can be cross sharded.

Theres 2 types of house deeds.

The first is "a deed to.....(enter house name - example a deed to a keep) these can not be xsharded as they are old deeds used to place houses with and logging out with them in bank box or a chars pack causes them to turn to house placement tools.

The second (which is the ones on discussion here) are titled "Mini House Deed to a...." These place small versions of houses for decoration purposes inside your house. These as far as i know are transferable to other shards but would be worth a double check.
This is correct :).
I xsharded a mini house deed last week without any problems. Don't xshard old house deeds though.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rare house deeds*

Brick House
* Castle
Field Stone house
Large House with Patio
* Marble house with patio
* Sandstone with Patio
Small Brick House