• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mini-Event Beginning on Atlantic, HOT Going Minax

G

By the end of this week HOT should have our interested members (approximately 25) joined into the Minax faction. It really came down to a choice between Shadowlords and Minax. With the Council of Mages employing the tactics they are in Magincia (using non-faction characters to guard base), we decided that the only way to help balance things was to create an opposition to them. Minax is currently the largest opponent to Council of mages and is not doing well at all against them. The duration in which HOT is participating is not yet decided and will probably be evaluated on a week by week basis.

The Epic Event is still planned to occur if the faction changes are ever implemented. If/when the changes are announced it will be re-evaluated at that time.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is nothing i hate worse then people who join factions and enter into a faction that allready has people in it and are doing fine.

i have no respect for that.

sac up or dont come at all.
there is no room for wimps who cant stand on their own in factions.

SL is empty and TB is empty by your very own statements.
and Minax is in control of the majority of the towns and has been for the last couple of months.

HOT joining the UZI faction machine is such a wimpy move i cant even begin to say how much of a bad taste that leaves in my mouth.

i know ive seen a couple HOT allready there helping UZI and that was over a month ago, so i shouldnt be suprised i guess.

dissapointed.
very very dissapointed.

G

<blockquote><hr>

there is nothing i hate worse then people who join factions and enter into a faction that allready has people in it and are doing fine.

[/ QUOTE ]
I would like to dispute this after a HOT + UZI force failed to crash VIP's Harrower the other night. If HOT can't beat VIP, then UZI has absolutely no chance against them. From what I am being told , UZI is getting completely demolished by VIP every time they fight.

In the end it does not matter what faction HOT joins, all of them at present will lead to endless criticism. If we join True Britannians we are hiding in the guard zone. If we join Shadowlords we are holding choke points. If we join Minax we are unbalancing factions. If we join Council of Mages we are just greifing VIP. The majority of HOT voted Minax so that is what we are shooting for at present time.

It is also important to keep in mind that this is not the Epic Factions event, that is currently on hold until more word of the upcoming changes are released. We will be evaluating what is going on in a week by week basis and will switch factions if it is deemed necessary.

I

imported_Cardell

God, first of all, let me say, the members that are in HOT are UZI and were UZI first and they are helping HOT, not the other way around. LOLz demolished us while they were defending their base and we were out numbered and just not expecting the reds. They get the best of us a lot at the gate for the same reason and we have SLAP crawling out of our ass everywhere we go. We've held our own against them and do not need any help. Everyone seems to be telling us how bad we are getting beat but no one is stepping up to fight LOLz themselves.

I recognize that most people that are transfering here and/or starting new characters for this event will not be running with the same numbers, gear and conveniences as VIP, UZI, HOT, COW, SLAP or any of the other big /established guilds out there. For that reason UZI is committed to keeping this event fair. If there is not 3 active, competing factions then this event just will not work.

D

DannoOfAtlantic

You sir are an idiot,
I guess the scrolls, pvp experience, and overall money that the uzi who were in HOT obtained means they help HOT and not the personal gain they rec ieved. Yeap your right.

It is ashame people like you play. You speak before thinking and only look out for number one.

I

imported_Cardell

<blockquote><hr>

You sir are an idiot,
I guess the scrolls, pvp experience, and overall money that the uzi who were in HOT obtained means they help HOT and not the personal gain they rec ieved. Yeap your right.

It is ashame people like you play. You speak before thinking and only look out for number one.

[/ QUOTE ]

The [censored] that comes out of your mouth has to make even you nauseous. Where does it come from? Sure they gained from it, but they sure as hell didnt need it. My point was they were UZI before HOT and because they are still UZI that does not mean HOT is helping us. Why you get so offended, who knows, who cares, you are a moron. It is a shame people like YOU play. You are a miserable, ignorant jack ass who talks [censored] for no reason and half the time you dont make any sense. Please do the world a favor and stop wasting our air.

D

Drugist (UZI)

<blockquote><hr>

You sir are an idiot,

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.... Danno you should think before you go on your rants. You sound more that a little simple minded.

G

Let's keep it clean in here folks. There is no call for personal attacks.

D

DannoOfAtlantic

You named a character in game drugist. Seldomseen you sir are simple minded. And closed minded. I dont mind playing in a diff faction but dont cry to us when vip! throws you guys around

I

imported_Cardell

<blockquote><hr>

You named a character in game drugist. Seldomseen you sir are simple minded. And closed minded. I dont mind playing in a diff faction but dont cry to us when vip! throws you guys around

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. You guys aren't going to last 10 days.

G

I suggest everyone just ignore Danno. Everyone knows first hand what a waste of time it is to try and have a conversation with him.

D

Drugist (UZI)

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You named a character oreo cookie.