• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Minax Orders (Evidence) quest

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm doing something wrong, evidently, but I have no idea what.... got the quest to get the orders, click the orders to get the quest to return them to Sarraki, but now I am unable to either tag them as quest item or hand them to her

I resigned the quest and took it again, same thing.... what did I miss?

C

cheerful

Do not take the quest, click on the orders first, then onto Sakarri and that should get you the chest.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh dear, that didn't work..... I already had both parts of the quest

got the evidence quest from the lady, went to Travesty (first time, and I'm not looking forward to a return trip - yikes!) picked up the orders

went back to the lady and attempted to hand her the orders.... duh, have to mark them as quest item and talk to her, right? nope, they will not mark

it's then that I notice that the orders say both Quest Item and Quest Giver, so I click the orders

I now have two quests, both tagged "Evidence", so I figure now she will take the orders or I can mark them, right? no to both :(

so, the last little bit was to read the suggestion that I not take the quest from the orders, which sounded perfectly reasonable, maybe I had missed something (as I'm certain I must have) but by resigning from the orders part of the quest the orders have now poofed

it's not my day..... and I'm pretty sure I was never meant to do peerless anyway ;)

C

cheerful

Yes that happens, stick with it :) The next time you pick them up (only pick up one, not sure if they fixed the bug that stops you completing if you have two in your pack) click on the orders first before you talk to Sakarri, then talk to her and that should work.