• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Minax Faction guild?

F

fool (europa)

I would give asmodai a shout as I know he posts on here and is part of the most active minax guild atm.
Im just starting to recruit for 555 Minax Core again but alot of the people joining 555 are still to complete there characters skills.
Hope to see you around soon.

Joshua Ravenloft

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would give asmodai a shout as I know he posts on here and is part of the most active minax guild atm.
Im just starting to recruit for 555 Minax Core again but alot of the people joining 555 are still to complete there characters skills.
Hope to see you around soon.
Sorry I don't recognise your name. Who was your 555 char back in the old days?

F

fool (europa)

I didnt join 555 till the last time barney was about, I was puppis but since then a friend gave the guild over to me and i thought it would be cool to get a few ppl in the guild and get the name showing again...............

Joshua Ravenloft

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didnt join 555 till the last time barney was about, I was puppis but since then a friend gave the guild over to me and i thought it would be cool to get a few ppl in the guild and get the name showing again...............
Good luck with the recruitment :thumbup1:

Barney_wins_UO

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heyo :D

My naems Barney. I am a Wobba, an people of factionds said to mee thats there wassed people here who was talking abuot the 555 Minax Core guild of Minax.

555 was founded by me around the births of factions, just after tbh! Some twue gweats haev been in it, an we wons many a fight and secured many a sigil under the loving gaze of Lady Minax herself :D

Now, I have two of my characters in the guild and I have logged in and kicked everyone out that I had the power too! I didn't realise some of you may have beens actually playing hehe! Sillies Wobba!

Plx vote me as gm and I will allow you to recruit still. My house ids jusht outside Mx base to the left of the entrance if u are coming out... It onlies small.

F

fool (europa)

Twas only keeping the seat warm for your return fella.
Ive voted for ya to be gm again so should hopefully swing back to you soon, just remember to vote for yourself too.

ps im bananaman

Barney_wins_UO

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Twas only keeping the seat warm for your return fella.
Ive voted for ya to be gm again so should hopefully swing back to you soon, just remember to vote for yourself too.

ps im bananaman
Thanks you!! After many a year hads pashed I am now GM'ds of the 555 againds! Yaaaaaaaay!

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What Nico said :)

Welcome back Barney! I'd give yer a hug, but there's a good chance my pockets would feel lighter afterwards...

Wenchy