• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Million simolean give away!

G

Gilly

Parizad has announced in the Blog, that they will be putting 1 million simoleans into every sim! :thumbsup:

Millionaires Club
Posted in Thank you, Fun by Parizad on the July 10th, 2008
Are you all ready to be millionaires??? Tomorrow after maintenance, all sims will have 1,000,000 simoleans added to their wallets. Whee!

M

MandiK

I have had so much fun building & buying today, reminds me of the old days when I was rich. There is so much more to do with that much money, LOL. Thanks guys :D

A

ajdown@jp

I guess I'll be able to rebuild my TSO museum, and put out all my rares - if, of course, there's anyone around to see them.

G

Gilly

You should get good screenies, in a few years, you will be glad you have them to look back on. :)

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is awesome, I can rebuild a home for the shutting down festivities. Thanks! Experiences By Elga will be coming soon for a limited time before they pull the plug...:drool: