• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Milestone Update?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Just saw this from one of CBL's former admins:

Just announced, there will be a milestone update on the 22nd of March. This is great because there will be huge updates to the database systems, progression system, crafting system + new content.

For those who play, the tier system and crafting system was a huge pain and Firefall removing them is a huge step forward. You may be wondering what will happen to your tier frames? Well they will carry over along with your XP on that class.

Equipment including servos, jumpjets, etc will be wiped due to too much being changed, but calldowns, thumpers, MAN's, flares, etc will remain (whew).

WAY more to come, will post a link to the change log once it goes live. Currently grabbing info from the community manager's livestream.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I've been playing with the new battleframes system... I'm not a fan considering I primarily play Recon. Every Strength of the two T2 Recon was toned down to PvP concerns, they went through a basic ability "swap", and the weaknesses of Recons has been further undermined. Recons were not great for PvE considering their lack of mobility (which I admit is justifiable due to range). They were always poor a resource gathering, and now with the changes they are not only worse, but the requirements for printing are so high they are pretty much left out of the loop.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I haven't printed a single thing yet. My resources aren't showing correctly yet :(

Last edited:

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I haven't printed a single thing yet. My resources are showing correctly yet :(
That's part of the problem they changed what the resources are....