• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Mike & Ike Wrestling Tournament - Jhelom Player Event

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
CityOfJhelom.png

Greetings Players of Britannia,

I, the Governor of Jhelom, would like to announce that the 'Mike & Ike Wrestling Tournament' will be held next Thursday, the 17th of October.

Prize: ??

DESCRIPTION of the event:
The competing players will go in their assigned compartments in the pits when the event begins. (Mikes on the East - Ike's on the West) I will have a master list of who will be matched up with who, based on the player templates. Once the two enter the match, there is no turning back. The winner will move on and the looser will be asked to join the audience. NEWLY MADE TOONS ONLY - WITH NEW PLAYER GEAR/WEAPONS!!

There will be two (2) temporary guilds that will be made. People who enter must be willing to be guilded on their new toon. Once the winner is proclaimed, I will then deliver the prize to him/her and that will conclude that event.

All entries will have to be private messaged to me on this forum. Entries will be closed on Monday, the 14th of October. I encourage every city to participate in this event, it is a pre set-up for my Big event in November. Here is what needs to be sent to me via PM:
  • Main Character Name On Atlantic
  • ICQ Number If You Have One
  • Town you represent (If any)
  • Your Newly Made Toons Name (Mike or Ike)
Requirements and Rules:
  • No Cheating - If you are cheating, you will automatically be disqualified from the event.
  • Must follow instructions when given. To many people to keep track of and we don't need and confusion.
  • Be willing to be temporarily guilded by one of our two guilds.
  • No Harassing other players - Automatic disqualification and a page to the GM
  • AND HAVE FUN!!
(All data can change at random. Will post if this happens. If there are any questions, feel free to contact me)

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What time does this start.. I don't see a time or am I not looking at the right place :)
Sorry, added the time. It's 7 PM eastern standard time Thursday.

I extended the deadline to Tuesday at noon eastern. I had an emergency in real life so i couldn't keep this thread up and going over the weekend. Currently: I have no submissions.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
by new player gear, does that mean only what comes with the character when created? (so like, no lrc suits - only the bag of regs in pack no additional regs)
are tithing points allowed / how many?
will characters be snooped?
am assuming at least mage / weapon skills can be checked via skill titles.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1) Yes whatever comes with the character when the created

2) Tithing Points are allowed - limit would be 1000 (No way to check of course)

3) Players will be snooped by my stealther - nothing will be taken of course :)

4) Correct

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Sorry Alexander! Is a great idea and look forward to seeing it in action in the near future!! This time of year is the two edged sword likeness! You wanna play and do all the fun stuff that the developers have worked so hard on but wanna do the other stuff too.. This term was a tough one to start off in.. Kudos to all of you new Govenors for attempting to do what you have and hope you continue!!!!! Like the field of dreams movie says.... Build it and they will come! Might take a bit more of that wood you been collecting for that burned are of the bank..*giggles*

Last edited: