• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Might be barking up the wrong tree here

sligachan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi not sure if these are classed as rare or not ... are these what is termed double tagged?

If they are worth anything, how much might I expect for them (they would be for sale on europa)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to say mate but there are sooo many of this type of gear i think its near worthless..i doubt u will make any sales for even 50k a pop...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and Feath ol' mate gimme a holla if u want some at say just 100k a pop...please...

sligachan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well with the possibility of further embarrasing myself :D

Im having a strange sort of day... just found this at what appears to have been an idoc on umbra road (europa)

Is this of any worth at all.. is it rare?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again not a remarkable rare...but definate rarer than the armour dbl exc tagged stuff !!!..

But u need find the right collector of named 'of exceptional' [no real name items] exceptional and u may get a couple/few hundred k..... good luck!!!!

A

ambernectar

did you get them from an IDOC? masterplan was a good mate of mine and so was the other crafter, just wondering if one of my old houses fell :D

sligachan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi ambernectar, I bought the armour ages ago and have used it well ever since. Just noticed the double tag today and just wondered if it was worth anything as Im going to upgrade it... that has been answered now...thanks THP :D

The stool came from an idoc on umbra road europa today.