• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Might be a trammy?**Hijacked**

• Thread starter imported_FireCrazy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_FireCrazy

Found this on Baja boards...Thought it would bring some interesting conversation here!

1. You may be a trammy if you receive a warning before committing criminal acts.

2. You may be a trammy if you visit the bank before you enter a red gate. Not to suit up, but to empty your pack.

3. You may be a trammy if you are in a guild that requires you read a rulebook/codebook before joining.

4. You may be a trammy if you have ever received information that the harrower is popped and you think it is an opportunity to spawn sanctum.

5. You may be a trammy if you ever spent longer then an hour decorating your house.

6. You may be a trammy if you have the guard macro tied to your heal spells.

7. You may be a trammy if you have ever participated in a secret guild meeting to debate the possibility of having spies planted in your midst.

8. You may be a trammy if when asked "do you have vent?" your answer is "no I just open a window"

9. You may be a trammy if you lost a suit because you ran out of insurance.

10. You may be a trammy if you believe that all reds are inherently evil (actually we are)

I was bored. Deal with it.

L

`Lynk

For #7... Is it considered a bannable offense to canive your way into a trammy guild and then kill the guildmates to loot them?

K

Kratos Aurion

I think that everyone, even feluccans, apply to at least 3-4 objects out of that list. I use to pvp long time ago but long since retired during AoS when got bad

guess I qualify as a trammy

temu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm number 8. lol, god... I hate vent. I think it takes the fun out of online rpg in a way. Someone is always going on and on about stupid [censored]. I don't want an 8 way phone conversation while I'm playing my games and listening to music. IRC was more fun.

But, I guess you need vent to group pvp. Sigh. One of the reasons I've been solo most of my career I guess. :]

K

Key

Oh youre kidding me, people actually pay for rubble!!???? Damn!

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

Oh youre kidding me, people actually pay for rubble!!???? Damn!

[/ QUOTE ]

yea it is amazing what people buy.
I still sell magic eight balls occasionally

I

imported_dukarlo

12. You might be a trammy if your in BC. Afterall B*R is BC.

P

Piehunter

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

So that means they also do the most on the fel side too, right? Not just hide at Yew gate houses when not pvm'g?

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
13. You might be a trammy if you only play house hiding guardzone hugging TDR blues.

I

imported_dukarlo

LOL, unlike you Ive never hid behind an anonymous board name. Ive played a red since 99 and none have hiding. My reds werent created simply because I play in a zerg guild and AOS and I didnt simply make a red for when my guild has 10-25 people on. If you are in some way implying Im some kind of house fighter or Trammelite such as yourself Im certain with a very high degree of probability you hide who your characters are because you play one of those bc reds that a) does nothing but cast flamestrike b)casts nothing but fields out in the middle of nowhere c)precasts strangle only to run off to the hive d) runs at the first sign of another player e) are just flat out horrid F)all of the above.

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ouch, did I hit a sore spot??? I still remember the day that you paged a GM on me (and 2 other BC members) and were promptly told that if you didn't like what we were doing to you that you should go play in Tammel. So don't come here and spout off all big and bad when even the GM's know what type of player you are.

Oh and I forgot to mention...your favorite move of precasting strangle then doing EO, Painspike repeatedly is not a combo.

I

imported_dukarlo

Haha where do you get your delusions from? Yet another reason for you to remain anonymous I suppose.

P

Piehunter

Garden Hose has always been a non factor. Same as all the other Yewbies.

I

imported_dukarlo

Likewise just because you said it it doesnt mean it happened.

I

imported_SUNCHICKEN

<blockquote><hr>

I still remember the day that you paged a GM on me (and 2 other BC members) and were promptly told that if you didn't like what we were doing to you that you should go play in Tammel. <blockquote><hr>

Im going to call bull [censored] because you as well as everyone else knows if you or anyone paged in the last 3 to 4 years you havent gotten any thing more than a canned message.

Hell i even got a canned message to tell me my account has been marked for excessive use of the f-bomb when making my page.

T

Trailer Trash

Oh it BS!!!!
how would he know what a gm told him!!!
No gm would come and tell a player to go play in trammel!!!!
in front of other players!!! PLEASE!!!!

T

Trailer Trash

But really nfusion tell us who your characters are!!!
Atari asked me and i told him.

I

imported_FireCrazy

Hell i even got a canned message to tell me my account has been marked for excessive use of the f-bomb when making my page.

#1 sign that yer not a trammy? lol

G

Talk about lacking stones...BC and their little BCF wing got smoked by me single handedly last night at despise. Those stealthers really need to up their game. Then redstone came, tried casting a bunch of para fields and dodging my attacks, that didnt help him any, Legend came (not BC, but still tried helping BC) got smoked in THREE hits..lol..get some hp bud. After that it was a river of BC and BCF pouring into despise. So me, smiling at my small 2 button accomplished feat, ran into destard. I came out the entrance and Iggy just recalled in. I smiled, and bolted to the....SE I think it is. Dante joined him in the chase. I lost Dante and Iggy was still on me, so I switched to my handy-dandy spear and wacked him with para and I was gone!
I just really have a question for Iggy..WHY would you para me, watch me use my box to get out of it, and then evil omen para me? I didnt quite understand that but I did find it humerous.

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

Talk about lacking stones...BC and their little BCF wing got smoked by me single handedly last night at despise. Those stealthers really need to up their game. Then redstone came, tried casting a bunch of para fields and dodging my attacks, that didnt help him any, Legend came (not BC, but still tried helping BC) got smoked in THREE hits..lol..get some hp bud. After that it was a river of BC and BCF pouring into despise. So me, smiling at my small 2 button accomplished feat, ran into destard. I came out the entrance and Iggy just recalled in. I smiled, and bolted to the....SE I think it is. Dante joined him in the chase. I lost Dante and Iggy was still on me, so I switched to my handy-dandy spear and wacked him with para and I was gone!
I just really have a question for Iggy..WHY would you para me, watch me use my box to get out of it, and then evil omen para me? I didnt quite understand that but I did find it humerous.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it humorous that one spell negates your entire offense.

G

6. You may be a trammy if you have the guard macro tied to your heal spells.

OMG, that is every KTFO/LUB

14. You might be a trammy if you pay 600$ rl cash for a bow

15. You might be a trammy if you need Xtras so you can claim ownage

T

Tarrant

You might be a Trammie if...

16. Your one and only Red is a stealth ninja archer

I

imported_lady michelle

# 20. You may be a trammy if you stop pvping to post on the forums

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I was always Trammel's Superstar!

B

Bent

Hmm this comment coming from a guild that mostly TRY to pvp on blues.

Now that is very funny!

Not to mention I pvp quite a lot and I see XV out there a LOT more then TDR hmm ,yet TDR thinks they still are some sort of force in PvP?

It seems the only time I see TDR on field now is when there is already 2 big groups fighting and TDR comes along to try pick off strays ,wow that is talented PvP!

B

Bent

Dang you I was hoping no one would post that ok you got me I tryed it .

It did nothing!!!

Come on I was just curios if a cake would appear,I had the munchies!

B

Bent

Well I must add Garden Hose your 4/6 chiv holy lighter was not red and you played him for a LONG time .

Only recently like in last year has anyone ever seen your red mage.

Um pot calling the kettle black?

Or is that reversed?

D

dsc

this might be the dumbest thing anyone has ever attempted to pass off as truth. second to Haxz that is