• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Midas the Bard

• Thread starter blastfrompast
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

blastfrompast

Hey there everyone, a old (really old) timer popping his head back in here.

Does anyone remember the songs (parody) from Midas the Bard ??

Does anyone still have them on mp3 format?

Cheers,

G

Hi, welcome back.

I think I have some of his songs......I am not 100% on that though would have to go through all my mp3's. I just know I have a few uo themed songs saved away.

C

Cymoril

I have a couple of them. And in case you were considering ordering the CD... don't. I paid for mine and never got one. I emailed him and the emails bounced back, so it seems he has well and truly disappeared

B

blastfrompast

Yes, I've tried to get in contact with him as well on and off over the last 1 1/2 years but to no luck at all.

I got a CD off him about 4 years ago (wow, longer ago now that I think about it) but it was nicked out of my car 1 1/2 years go (not just for that one, all the CD's got taken).

Are you able to host them or torrent them somewhere and provide a tracker for it? Or if your happy to email, drop me a PM and I'll pass you my email address.

Thanks heaps, and thanks also to the others for comments and 'welcome back' note.