• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MIBs

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got my very first Ancient SoS last night. Very cool.

I have a question though. I started the evening with two MIBs from a previous trip that I wanted to do. Figured out where they were and off I went. Before I finished for the night, I ended up with 4 or 5 more MIBs, just from fishing while I was on my way to an SoS location. It seemed like almost every time I started to get close to the SoS location, a sea serpent with an MIB would spawn.

Is this typical?

Also, I fished up a white pearl when the chest for the Ancient SoS finally surfaced. Is that typical too or just a happy random occurrence? (It was the only white pearl I managed to fish up, but I can't complain because I sure did fish up a lot of other odds and ends last night. I think I'm officially hooked on fishing and it's time to start another fisher on another shard.)

The Mule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got my very first Ancient SoS last night. Very cool.
It seemed like almost every time I started to get close to the SoS location, a sea serpent with an MIB would spawn.

Is this typical?
Some times the runs are good and sometimes they are crap. Next week you will find that after an hour you only pulled one serpent and it had nothing on it.

I fished up a white pearl when the chest for the Ancient SoS finally surfaced. Is that typical too or just a happy random occurrence?
This is random too. I have gotten a Big Fish and scales when pulling a regular chests. (Not on the same chest)

Sounds like a "lucky" night.