• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Message returned to Drevyn D'Amavir

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dramora stared at the parchment sitting on the table. She wished she felt better about this meeting. What she really felt, however, was that this was a HUGE mistake.

With a small sigh, she wrote the note she really didn’t want to write.

Drevyn,

Thank you for agreeing to meet with the Alliance leaders.

We would like to meet with you on Wednesday at 7 pm by the Eastern sky.

I will meet you at the Blue Boar tavern in Britain.

Sincerely,

Dramora,
Mistress of Virtue
Guardians of Virtue

Sending for a runner, she sealed the note and set aside the feelings of impending doom.

Dramora,
Mistress of Virtue
Guardians of Virtue (GV)

D'Amavir

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The red haired rogue took the message from the runner and tossed him a gold piece for his troubles, "Hold for a moment, I will send a response."

Pulling parchment from his pack, he wrote

"Lady Dramora,

I am delighted to reply that I will be able to attend your small gathering. I will be accompanied by the Commander of our family guard, Lucas Bly, as well as an Emissary of House D'Amavir, Leoric."

With Respect,
Drevyn D'Amavir
Advisor to the Elder
House D'Amavir

Handing the message to the runner, along with an additional coin, Drevyn turned away and made his way back into the tavern.

Last edited: