• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Mesanna doll

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats! Easily one of the best in-game items ever made... you are the envy of this forum I assure you!

Knowing what we know about the last uber item up for auction (similiar flamestrike graphic to boot) that went for 2.5 Billion, I could only assume that this VERY much unique item could and should surpass that amount, and if the right group of people got in on it, maybe even could double that amount!

Just my humble opinion of course!

Really the pull of a UO career! Nice going!

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank You slickjack and u must be talking about the blackrock encrusted mortar and pestle. I know the other 2 players with them and one of them said that if they gave him the 2.5B for it "he thinks he will sell it"

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You never know? if the right price shows up "everybody has his price" and like slickjack said it could double the price of the last mortar and pestle "U never Know"

AND it says one more thing "Just call me the Mistress of death!"

T

Tinsil

Can't give a price check on a unique item.

Only way to see is to put it up for auction here.

LivinItUp

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very cool and unique item indeed.

But i'm going to bring up something that wasn't even mentioned. We all know a certain flamestrike graphic mortal/pedastal sold for 2.5 billion recently.
But did anyone know that 2 days AFTER it sold, and EM event on Sonoma had 6 more similar items drop? This: Algenon's Silver Mortar And Pestle (Shoots Flamestrikes) (6)

I'd use a great deal of thought and patience before spending that kind of gold. You never know what is rare one day, and common the next.

C

Charbear

I would give my first born!! :gee:
Hehe... I wouldn't sell that for anything and I saw what ppl were offering you. I would think long and hard before parting with it. Who says she will visit every shard and do an event like this one? Who says she will use something similar to the doll? She did the goblin event on Baja too and look at the items from that one. Good luck with your item!!!! :thumbup1:

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey after having 7 kids and the youngest being 7 with 8 grandkids parting with this wont be that hard. Whats hard is when they all come over and spend the night HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE help hehehehehhehehehehehhe

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

But i'm going to bring up something that wasn't even mentioned. We all know a certain flamestrike graphic mortal/pedastal sold for 2.5 billion recently.
But did anyone know that 2 days AFTER it sold, and EM event on Sonoma had 6 more similar items drop? This: Algenon's Silver Mortar And Pestle (Shoots Flamestrikes) (6)

I'd use a great deal of thought and patience before spending that kind of gold. You never know what is rare one day, and common the next.
i would agree! but also keep in mind that this was not an EM event but a Dev Event and it was mentioned that none of these items would be duplicated on any shard other then Napa, i could be wrong! but i doubt we will see another Dev named flamestrike doll anytime soon..

C

Charbear

Hey after having 7 kids and the youngest being 7 with 8 grandkids parting with this wont be that hard. Whats hard is when they all come over and spend the night HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE help hehehehehhehehehehehhe
Then you don't want my first born? :sad2:
Yowzers!

I need a new Sugar Daddy on Napa... *hint, hint*

You know everyone was hoping to get that one. A friend of mine got book 1 and about passed out. He was like.. "So close". Congratulations!!

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I saw the book in the body all i keeped saying in my head let it be book 2, I didn't faint becouse I'm a man and men don't faint, I said that after I got up from the floor. heheheheheh

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Anyone selling one of these?

Thunderz

S

slaveone

It's neat and all but seriously 2.5 bil or more?!?! Anyone who would spend that much gold in UO for some dumb arse doll is a MORON. A billion plus for ANYTHING i don't care what it is in UO is just totally laughable if you "could" actually find some sucker who'd pay that much you'd best sell it in a heartbeat cause it's not "really" worth anywhere close to that....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*fingers crossed*................................. the devs will run this event on all our shards !!! of course!!!

S

shulginist

It's neat and all but seriously 2.5 bil or more?!?! Anyone who would spend that much gold in UO for some dumb arse doll is a MORON. A billion plus for ANYTHING i don't care what it is in UO is just totally laughable if you "could" actually find some sucker who'd pay that much you'd best sell it in a heartbeat cause it's not "really" worth anywhere close to that....
Where to even begin with this?

D

DVI

Due to the value of gold now a days, 2.5 billion isn't viewed as a large sum by many.....

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For all to know the current offer is 1.25B I was also offered 2 luna plots for the doll on Napa.

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OH THEN I WILL OFFER ... !!! ehh.. not, im broke. I'm sure BigEv will like this awesome item.

PS: btw, please all dont take this too seriously.. but i think there is a dev with a big ego out there (pies, dagger, roses, doll..) :p

M

Mar Scyth

SHUT IT!

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For all to know the current offer is 1.25B I was also offered 2 luna plots for the doll on Napa.
hon

You could get as much as you wanted for such a unique item! You'd just need to take your time to get the deal you want. Right now, that may the most unique item in UO and as such, could demand almost any sum.

btw, your castle is looking better all the time ! I really like what you've done with your rubble.

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Ken and yes i see people are holding out on bidding on everything the last few weeks, And as mesanna said this is going to be a one of a kind when the event was going on, I see its value going up as more collectors see how rare its going to be. They could get mortar and pestle that shoot fire and the count at the time should be about 12 that are out there, but there is still going to be one doll.

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the dolls sold and its off to japan, grand total with gold and stuff 3B