• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Merry Christmas to everyone on Siege except ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alex the Gray

please keep the flames- but I am absolutely clueless.

Why is everyone down on jsv?

I

imported_archite666

Thats a good question, were the new "to be hated guild". There always has to be someone to hate.

A

Alex the Gray

I guess there has to be someone. But I - for the world- don't have a clue why it's jsv. Was just wondering- anyone- why this is the case?

U

unforgivenUO

Why is everyone down on jsv?

[/ QUOTE ]

*chuckle*
A couple of points here.
1. There are members among them who do the reputation of the guild no favours. Same as with just about any larger guild on the shard.
2. They have found new opposition that is both vocal on the boards and persistent in their efforts to berate the JSV guild.

Bottom line is there are good players and bad in this guild just like any other. Recently though they have made some folks around here cry more than other guilds have.

G

When you say JSV do you just mean the guild JSV or the whole zerg alliance

oh and Merry Christmas all

From Dola, Grot, Nolan (who has the role of brother perfected already), Haleigh, and Kayla (world's best PVP, she can pwn me and Grot in under 3 seconds with one hand behind her back)

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'm not sure- lol- is there a difference?

Still wondering why all the hate radiating towards jsv- not agreeing or disagreeing- just wondering.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe it has something to do with tactics

the JSV tag has become synonymous with the "stealth tamer dismount trap"

I believe it works like this:

Bait finds prey, lures prey to an open area where stealthers wait with pet balls ready and all kill set.

I have heard it is quite annoying.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Just handed their asses to them inside their own house lol. They are reduced to house hiders without their pets

G

*chuckles* I wish all of the boardies a Merry Christmas, even if you are ninja.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Thats a good question, were the new "to be hated guild". There always has to be someone to hate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed. You have the right of it.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I guess there has to be someone. But I - for the world- don't have a clue why it's jsv. Was just wondering- anyone- why this is the case?

[/ QUOTE ]

At one point they claimed that a certain guild/players were the reason for people not wanting to play here. I believe the words were undesirables?

But most people came to siege to have fun and pvp away from trammel... They (JSV) have slowly started to try to turn siege into trammel... Its pretty obvious when everyone outside of their alliance agrees that they are the reason people dont want to play here.

JSV you guys truly have nothing to offer this shard at all but a laugh... (we arent laughing with ya either)

PS. nice deaths in the house, its a funny to see what happens when you dont got the 3 dragons and 3 dismounters on all at once.

Verum, did you actually think you could run through that wall of stone? Or was your mouse just not working as usual.... (or was it?) I know when some people are extremly fast they have trouble controlling where they run

I mean you are good but not that good bro. YOU CANT RUN THROUGH WALL OF STONE! It was great to kill you in front of your tamer buddy and dismount queen (kush)... I like how you logged out mad too that was a classic.

Me and Rayk got you guys with much more superior tactics.

Oh ya and we also got you guys something for x-mas.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Lameness. There is your answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kat can we agree on this! We should slay them every chance we get :p

Then leave the pvping for the real players (not pets)

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Being told we have nothing to offer by you puffy? Wow that carries alot of weight, even though we all know what you do. But anyway you guys should never forget that most of the members of the alliance are decent people. Yeah theres some of us that are a little bloodthirsty but thats with every big guild, shouldnt judge a entire alliance by a couple people, I mean personaly there are a few KOC that are pretty cool, but once again there are people that ruin it for everyone, im sure there are some people that can relate.

And the lame tactics you guys speak of, everybody does it so quite complaining.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny thing is you think Im not a decent person and "ruin" things for my whole guild. And Ive never said any of you, minus krews werent good people. I just said the way you guys are playing the game is turning people off... You can believe what you want your being a hypocrite buddy, your judging koc by a few people. Yet you preech for people to not do the same to you? cmon man... I never said anything about you guys as people because I dont know you personally nor do you know me. Dont get my words twisted please.

Stick to the house fighting, thats about the only thing your good at... and thats not saying much

Merry Christmas

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

And the lame tactics you guys speak of, everybody does it so quite complaining.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmm... nooooo , they dont. Thats why you guys are currently the laughing stock of Siege. Have none of you been reading the boards for the last few months?

I mean really , the being laughed at part is why Verum and Scorn got owned on here and was ran off of the forums. Though i do respect you for coming on here and bearing the brunt of the JSV attacks

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

The people in the guild as people arnt hated, its JsV's concept of thinking on PvP thats hated,

If you go out to dinner and you recieve a bad dinner, you dont stop eating for the rest of your life, You just never go back to the same place and then u tell everyone around you to never go there also, some will listen, some wont, but when they taste a bite of the (S-^%$-T) sandwich you serve out to people they will believe also, so no matter how much ketchup/mayo/and tomato (ie..your excuses for your tactics) you put on it, it still tastes like (S-^%$-T)
and eventually no one wants to dine at your establishment anymore, so dont blame them for not coming,
SERVE SOMETHING DIFFERENT!

Yellow Cupcakes 4 JsV

I

imported_archite666

How are you gonna tell me? iv personally been dismounted and "pet-ed" by every guild on this shard, who cares about the boards? like 1/100th of siege is on these boards. These boards are part of the problem, instead of helpful and encouraging posts, its just constant name calling and complaining. And owned on forums? I like how everyone takes this entire game wayy to seriously, perhaps they just didnt feel like responding to half wits. You dont like what some of our characters do? who cares? certainly not I. Im just a mage, im sorry we have alot of people who play a wide selection of templates.

I

imported_mo'gluk

many people know my opinions on pets, but that notwithstanding some of the trash talk going on here is getting mighty deep. there is a difference between disagreeing with a persons play style and then bragging on the boards. but the comments here are getting out of hand ....

Status
Not open for further replies.