• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Merger Date?

• Thread starter Executioner_47
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

I believe she means CC in TC3 and not the production cities.

[/ QUOTE ] Thanks....I think you just cleared up where my confusion lies. Thanks...much appreciated. I didn't realize they were talking about CC coming to TC3. My mistake.

S

Sativa L

<blockquote><hr>

You're ignoring a sincere, legitimate question? Seriously...I'm confused. It wasn't meant to be smart.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't state exactly what I choose to ignore.

My statement was not directed to anyone or any specific post.

I choose to ignore "most of the above" for my own reasons, as is my right. I do however believe that EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinions, and have a right to post their opinions. It's more the tone of certain posts, not the actual complaints that gets to me.

I don't attend the pub often enough to be considered a "pubhead".

G

<blockquote><hr>

Test Centre to TC3 merge November 21. EA Land Opens Dec 5. (thought it would be more suiting to wait for the official 5th anniversary of TSO) First Production City merge Dec 12. With updates being on Wednesdays, there really aren't alot of dates to choose from.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great news! Can you tell me where you got that information, plz?

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

TSO isn't forcing anyone to continue to pay for the game. Players can just stop paying and wait to come back until the freebie accounts are available.

[/ QUOTE ]

No they aren't forcing us, however, it is still their responsibility to keep the game up and running for their paying subscribers. Just because it is changing doesn't give them an excuse to not care.
Its the same as giving IH gnomes for being down a week. If it wasn't their responsibility do you think they would have given subscribers a gift?

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

TSO isn't forcing anyone to continue to pay for the game. Players can just stop paying and wait to come back until the freebie accounts are available.

[/ QUOTE ]

No they aren't forcing us, however, it is still their responsibility to keep the game up and running for their paying subscribers. Just because it is changing doesn't give them an excuse to not care.
Its the same as giving IH gnomes for being down a week. If it wasn't their responsibility do you think they would have given subscribers a gift?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't mean to be argumentative with you.

Just that I would like to point out though that I've only had 1 day in the past months I wasn't able to play TSO at all.

I had 'some' problems with the login update last night but like a good little TSO'r....I always keep a back up folder 'just in case'. And even though I couldn't get into TC3, I was still able to stay up until way to late playing the game.

I

imported_Qute Pi

well I'm here to argue and your the lucky one! :p JUST KIDDING!

actually I can see how 1 time is not a big deal. However in the past month I have had 5-8 days of not being able to play. So I believe this issue effects everyone differently. How, I don't know. And no I'm not threatening to quit because of that, I LOVE this game, but it is still their responsibility and telling people to quit and come back later isn't going to make things better. We are trying to gain subscribers, and I have had friends do just that, quit, and then get involved in another game, and trust me they have no intention of coming back to this game because they enjoy the new game. We don't want that to happen with even more players...

oh and Hi Dutch! :p Nothing personal, I hope you know!
Your my favorite debater on here. lol

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

oh and Hi Dutch! :p Nothing personal, I hope you know!
Your my favorite debater on here. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't take it personal from my favorite debater either. I just need supply you with much more rum for those lemons you are getting.

But seriously, I do understand exactly what you are saying. This new 'download' they have created and are still working the bugs out on is actually looking very promising.

However, I do intent to keep my hand little folders saved on my external drive so should I get desperate. You don't wanna see me or be near me if I haven't played the game in a week.

I

imported_Qute Pi

::pour rum here:: :p hehe
Yea i was looking at that program update. I am gonna wait a week before I switch just to make sure I can play this weekend lol.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Be carefull what you say too Niki. Your true colors are shining thru. You really think its a waste of time trying to help everyone to get into TC3? As long as you can get in right - who cares about everyone else!!! How shelfish.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hold on there. Everybody always *could* get into TC3. Some chose not to because of an archaeic comment Luc made. You could have gotten a new account to make a sim there, you could have deleted a sim to go there. What Niki is saying is that the devs took time out of their very limited time schedule to create that button to TC3, and she is absolutely correct when she says that that is when the problems started happening. Coincidence? Maybe. *shrugs* but from an objective point of view I see selfishness all over the place.

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Be carefull what you say too Niki. Your true colors are shining thru. You really think its a waste of time trying to help everyone to get into TC3? As long as you can get in right - who cares about everyone else!!! How shelfish.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hold on there. Everybody always *could* get into TC3. Some chose not to because of an archaeic comment Luc made. You could have gotten a new account to make a sim there, you could have deleted a sim to go there. What Niki is saying is that the devs took time out of their very limited time schedule to create that button to TC3, and she is absolutely correct when she says that that is when the problems started happening. Coincidence? Maybe. *shrugs* but from an objective point of view I see selfishness all over the place.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is also the login that will be used for EA Land as per Lee. So are you saying it should not have been tested prior to EA Land opening? The TC3 button is no different than the EA Land button and patching over NEEDED to be tested on a bigger scale so ALL can get there when it opens. Looks like it was the right thing to do as MANY issues have been found by doing this and testing it. THE BIG PICTURE IS EVEN BIGGER THAN SOME THINK.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That is also the login that will be used for EA Land as per Lee. So are you saying it should not have been tested prior to EA Land opening? The TC3 button is no different than the EA Land button and patching over NEEDED to be tested on a bigger scale so ALL can get there when it opens. Looks like it was the right thing to do as MANY issues have been found by doing this and testing it. THE BIG PICTURE IS EVEN BIGGER THAN SOME THINK.

[/ QUOTE ]

Post merge we wont need a TC3 button, everyone will be in EA Land and those that choose to play TC3 will continue to do so, I doubt many will at that point choose to create sims in TC3. Taking time out of a busy schedule to make that proverbial button because some players arent willing to use workarounds to get there just may have been a mistake. Its certainly presented a host of issues that continue to delay the progression of the game. Was it necessary to test it? Yes absolutely, but looks to me like it was rushed to accomodate some players. Of course I'm not sitting around complaining about nothing "new and fun" being added to the game fast enough, but maybe just maybe they would have more time to work on new content if they werent besieged by issues created by prematurely making the login changes. After all the merge hasnt even started yet so were not in need of access to EA Land at this time. Oh and not being able to test is nothing new, many players over the years havent had sims in TC and couldnt test changes without deleting a sim or opening a new acct. Same as always those that choose to test do.

T

Tristan Lewis

You need to open your EYES and not only read but COMPREHEND the first thing Lee stated after the button was released WAS THIS HAD TO BE DONE BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE EALAND COULD EVEN BE CONSIDERED FOR LAUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are we understanding yet?????????
Like said previously it had to be tested. Would you rather EALand launch day be here and NOONE be able to get in. Lee is doing his best and if you ask me hes gone above and beyond the call of duty. Get off his back, and let him do his job.
you ask for a link Quoting Click away http://tso-e.com/blog/?p=326

G

Whoa! Hold on there! I'm not on anyones back as you say!

Yes pre-merge, but still premature in my opinion. You need to settle yourself and accept that I'm entitled to my opinion same as anyone. Besides 90% of the posts on these forums are complaints. I'm regularly accused of being too positive about the changes yet when I voice a less then positive opinion about something then I'm on the devs backs?? Gimme a break!!!!

G

I thought this thread was about the merger date. So here, I will repeat what I said much earlier in this thread that everyone has ignored:

<blockquote><hr>

Hear is what I said earlier in case anyone missed it. This is what I have learned as far as a merge date:

<blockquote><hr>

I must have been the only one listening when Lee stated something about the merge in the pub. He stated last week that the TC &amp; TC3 merge was aiming to happen within the month and to have have all the cities merged within 10 weeks. He said this is what they are aiming for. So they are hoping for mid December to be done with the merge.

Now, I will remind you, this is what he said they are AIMING for, it was not a definite.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

G

<blockquote><hr>

I thought this thread was about the merger date. So here, I will repeat what I said much earlier in this thread that everyone has ignored:

<blockquote><hr>

Hear is what I said earlier in case anyone missed it. This is what I have learned as far as a merge date:

<blockquote><hr>

I must have been the only one listening when Lee stated something about the merge in the pub. He stated last week that the TC &amp; TC3 merge was aiming to happen within the month and to have have all the cities merged within 10 weeks. He said this is what they are aiming for. So they are hoping for mid December to be done with the merge.

Now, I will remind you, this is what he said they are AIMING for, it was not a definite.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If we acknowledge that we see it now, saw it the last time AND the first time will you not repeat it anymore?

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Post merge we wont need a TC3 button, everyone will be in EA Land and those that choose to play TC3 will continue to do so, I doubt many will at that point choose to create sims in TC3. Taking time out of a busy schedule to make that proverbial button because some players arent willing to use workarounds to get there just may have been a mistake. Its certainly presented a host of issues that continue to delay the progression of the game. Was it necessary to test it? Yes absolutely, but looks to me like it was rushed to accomodate some players. Of course I'm not sitting around complaining about nothing "new and fun" being added to the game fast enough, but maybe just maybe they would have more time to work on new content if they werent besieged by issues created by prematurely making the login changes. After all the merge hasnt even started yet so were not in need of access to EA Land at this time. Oh and not being able to test is nothing new, many players over the years havent had sims in TC and couldnt test changes without deleting a sim or opening a new acct. Same as always those that choose to test do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Niki, TC3 is not going away after the merge . It will still be seperate from EA Land , so it is fact going to be needed to be able to get to TC3. OY!

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If we acknowledge that we see it now, saw it the last time AND the first time will you not repeat it anymore?

[/ QUOTE ]

AMEN!

G

No, I don't believe so KIR, I think TC3 will be an option at the select a sim screen just like TC1 is now, although I'll readily admit I could be wrong. If that's the case though then the 'button' would not be needed for anything but BV if they keep that, and not even that if they don't.

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

No, I don't believe so KIR, I think TC3 will be an option at the select a sim screen just like TC1 is now, although I'll readily admit I could be wrong. If that's the case though then the 'button' would not be needed for anything but BV if they keep that, and not even that if they don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you back that up with facts or a link please. I would be very much be interested in knowing how to get to TC3 without a patch or button. TYVM.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you back that up with facts or a link please. I would be very much be interested in knowing how to get to TC3 without a patch or button. TYVM.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I don't have a link which is why I said "I believe" and "I'll readily admit I coudl be wrong". It just makes sense to me that this is the way it would be. When TC1 is running on a different version because they get stuff before the production cities do, they require a patch too, yet they have no special button, right? TC3 will be virtually the same as EA Land, only it serve the function that TC1 does for us now....so the only time it should require a patch is when TC3 is testing out something new for EA Land. The button is necessary now because people did not want to delete a sim to go to TC3, but even before the button those who did choose to do so could get there without the button, so why couldn't they post merge? It doesn't make sense to me

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I don't have a link which is why I said "I believe" and "I'll readily admit I coudl be wrong". It just makes sense to me that this is the way it would be. When TC1 is running on a different version because they get stuff before the production cities do, they require a patch too, yet they have no special button, right? TC3 will be virtually the same as EA Land, only it serve the function that TC1 does for us now....so the only time it should require a patch is when TC3 is testing out something new for EA Land. The button is necessary now because people did not want to delete a sim to go to TC3, but even before the button those who did choose to do so could get there without the button, so why couldn't they post merge? It doesn't make sense to me

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, guess I wasted all those hours in the Pub getting factual information. My bad.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, guess I wasted all those hours in the Pub getting factual information. My bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK then, instead of being a smart aleck about it would you be willing to share what you've learned? I haven't had an opportunity to visit the pub in a while, so I was basing my beliefs on what I thought to be logical. Now I can do what I said I would be glad to do, and admit that I am obviously wrong, but I'd like to know what the truth is

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK then, instead of being a smart aleck about it would you be willing to share what you've learned? I haven't had an opportunity to visit the pub in a while, so I was basing my beliefs on what I thought to be logical. Now I can do what I said I would be glad to do, and admit that I am obviously wrong, but I'd like to know what the truth is

[/ QUOTE ]

I advise going to the Pub and asking for yourself. I was basically called a liar in another thread for giving information and I don't plan on sharing what I have learned anymore or give links to anything, just too much harrassment on this forum anymore. I'm done with this thread. HAVE A SUPER-D-DUPER DAY!!!!

S

Sativa L

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Test Centre to TC3 merge November 21. EA Land Opens Dec 5. (thought it would be more suiting to wait for the official 5th anniversary of TSO) First Production City merge Dec 12. With updates being on Wednesdays, there really aren't alot of dates to choose from.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great news! Can you tell me where you got that information, plz?

[/ QUOTE ] I wish it was "news" Simone. lol Those dates are my uneducated when a pool to guess at merger dates was made somewhere in this post

G

Gee, thanks

Proves Gilly's point in the other thread, some people have harrassed and berated the helpful, positive people that they are not willing to be helpful anymore *sigh*. On one hand I understand that position, of not wanting to set myself up for that kind of ridicule and torment, but on the other hand I think rising above it and sharing anyway and ignoring, for the benefit of the community as a whole and those who are not trolling, the trolls would be a better course of action.

G

I've got to wonder if you have ever even seen the new login window...

<blockquote><hr>

October 17, 2007 Update to TC3 - Version 2.1448.0.0
Posted in TSO by lfancey on the October 17th, 2007

Hello,

It is that time again. Today’s update will now allow all players to make a TC3 avatar. In addition this is the first step, of many, that will move us forward on opening EA-Land. It is also lays the foundation for getting you improved graphics rolled out.

As you can see from above you are now able to select from Test Center 3 and The Sims Online. The Sims Online option allows you connect to all your favorite old cities while the Test Center 3 option will let you get to TC3 with out having to sacrifice one of you characters. Now everyone can come to the Pub to get questions answered. Heck sometimes we even have fun at the Pub.

Before you ask; yes the other options are grayed out as they are not yet functional. EA-Land should be self describing. “TC3 - test” and “EALand - test” will “eventually” allow you to patch to the upgraded graphics version. Since we know some of you may not be able to run the new graphis these two buttons exist so you can patch back and still play the game.

[/ QUOTE ] Link to Blog

That update was not just so people could get to TC3, it was merely a step in opening EA Land. I really don't think it had anything to do with making TC3 available to all, they had to do it, so they did it. Now if they could get it to work right for everyone, maybe they can move on to the next steps.

G

That's the new log in screen. People were having problems before the Oct. 17th update. That was the whole point of the post that started the flames back and forth.

G

I think rising above it and sharing anyway

I have risen above it in sharing my knowledge of visitor hour calculations. I would do the same for TC3, but all I know is what I remember from the blog and from Stratics. I have been lucky in that no one has ever attacked me.

G

<blockquote><hr>

That's the new log in screen. People were having problems before the Oct. 17th update. That was the whole point of the post that started the flames back and forth.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what login problems prior to that date you refer to. Maybe it's my imagination that the Oct 17th update started the whole mess of trouble logging in. Wonder why it was stickied...
Click Here

As for merger, I'm putting in my "guess" for the second wednesday of the third week of next year.. ok ok, just being one of those "educated dumb asses" so I will pick November 14.

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

so I will pick November 14.

[/ QUOTE ]

2007, 2008 or...?

G

I'd just like to point out that the dates being posted are simply the community guessing and enjoying a wager on when the merge might happen. The dates are not hard and fast dates given by the developers.

(I've heard people in TC3 tonight showing confusion over the fact they've read dates for the merger here and I wanted to help clear up some of that confusion)

Polly

G

<blockquote><hr>

Has anyone heard anything in regards to us being any closer to the actual merger date or is everyone still in the dark as to an approxiamte date? It seems that everyone and everything in all cities are in a hold/pause mode at this time in anticipation of the pending merger and it's getting pretty boring. No one is selling anything nor holding property contest for simoleans because they know that they'll just be wiped at merger.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you really think about it, if all the cities are boring now BECAUSE nobody is selling or holding contests for simoleans, then after the cities merge will all there be to do is Buy things and participate in contests for simoleans?

What happened to this game in regards to making friends and having fun? Has everything been reduced to "How many rares I can aquire" and "How big and expensive can I build a house"?

I mean, in all honesty, I've been back about a month now, from taking a 2 year break from this game. The only reason I came back was because of the merge and new content. If this game has been reduced to aquiring "Items" and "Status" it's really not something I'm interested in anymore, ya know.

G

This is a time of transition and uncertainty, and it is natural for folks to pull back until they see the lay of the new land.

I am sure once we are merged and everyone feels more confident of where everything is going and how it is going to work, that there will be many more activities of all kinds to chose from, and I doubt that money oriented contests and rare buying will dominate......especially since no one will really have the funds for it.

I think this would be the very worst time to judge the game........everything is under construction and so betwix and between, that it is hard to visualize the final product, from where we are standing.

G

<blockquote><hr>

........everything is under construction and so betwix and between, that it is hard to visualize the final product, from where we are standing.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, but that in itself is a big problem - <u>everything</u> is under construction and we don't know what the final product will look like.
We are (most of us) going on a huge amount of faith, and for me, it is getting more and more difficult to keep a positive attitude in the face of the constant problems and changes in decisions.
We are, supposedly, only a few days or weeks from the opening of EALand and there is still no clear picture of what it will be.

I have tried to be supportive despite a cynical initial reaction..... but now, I'm just tired. Add in all the chaos and anarchy on Stratics and it becomes more than I signed on for.
If something positive doesn't happen soon....

G

there will be many more activities of all kinds to chose from

The only new activity I see is going off to play other EA games. And of course travelling around to see custom content like people do in SL. I hope my view is myopic.

G

I see your point Gamer, but I have to believe that the people who could make fun lots, games and parties, with the antiquated game system and nothing new, for over two years, will be creating even more fun things to do in EA Land, with the loads of new content and the stronger system and better tools that they will have.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I see your point Gamer, but I have to believe that the people who could make fun lots, games and parties, with the antiquated game system and nothing new, for over two years, will be creating even more fun things to do in EA Land, with the loads of new content and the stronger system and better tools that they will have.

[/ QUOTE ]
Except that... every day more and more of the old TSO is being exorcized. The game is going to be 'brand new' instead of 'restored, upgraded, and customized'.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Except that... every day more and more of the old TSO is being exorcized. The game is going to be 'brand new' instead of 'restored, upgraded, and customized'.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it is, but that's something we've known for a long time now....people have been saying that around the boards for at least a month, maybe longer. TSO as we know it, is virtually gone. When it's all said and done, we'll have our same avatars and houses in a whole new world, and a whole new game. The reason we're keeping avatars and houses is because players beggged for it....with good reason of course. But as I see it, and have seen it since they started talking about how profound some of the changes are going to ultimately be, right on down to how we skill being different.......the game will be totally new.

G

*just hitting reply*
in AV there is a sim named MAXIS EA REP it is Parizad,,on that house bio { The Community Pub} it states that TC3 &amp; TC will merge Nov 1st and the rest of the cities will take place on Jan 1st,,,
,i admit i did not take the time to read ALL of the posts on this thread so if this info has been given out already i apologize

G

<blockquote><hr>

*just hitting reply*
in AV there is a sim named MAXIS EA REP it is Parizad,,on that house bio { The Community Pub} it states that TC3 &amp; TC will merge Nov 1st and the rest of the cities will take place on Jan 1st,,,
,i admit i did not take the time to read ALL of the posts on this thread so if this info has been given out already i apologize

[/ QUOTE ]

Until Parizad posts that that is her herself, I'm gonna say that is an imposter of an EA Rep and should be reported as such using the in-game reporting system. Always better safe than sorry. If you report the sim/bio and it DOES turn out to be Parizad, you will not get busted for turning in a false report, nor will Parizad get in any trouble since she is an official EA Rep and therefore not impersonating one. However impersonating an EA Rep is a really serious deal. I know somebody a while back that got a nice little temp ban because she was joking with somebody in house chat and they were arguing something back and forth and her friend goes "LOL how do you know what you're talking about, you don't work for EA" and she goes "LOL yes I do!
" a 3rd party reported her and BOOM. Suspended. I don't think it was a permanent ban because she had never been in trouble before, and the whole thing was in jest, but if that's not Parizad in AV then this person obviously really is serious if they've gone so far as to create the Pub in AV. I'd think if there was an offical pub in AV then there would have been an announcement about it here, but again I could be wrong too. But like I said, until Parizad confirms herself that yeah that's her, I'm not buying it.......call me jaded but there's too many scammers in TSO trying to pull off [censored] so I'd rather be cynical and be proven wrong than be gullible and be proven right, ya know?

ETA: November 1st has come and gone already, so that proves that person is a scammer/spoofer and not Parizad because if that info was correct then the merge of TC/TC3 would have already happened, right? So I'm not understanding......are you reporting this AS a scam here, or are you reporting it because you believed it might be accurate information?
If you already believe this is a scam then the in-game reporting system is the best way to bust that person, rather than posting it here, although I guess if Parizad wanted to take action herself based on information posted her she could. I guess I'm confused now that I think about it about the intent of you posting that information.......was it an alert of a scam or saying that you believe this to be accurate info?

G

Is it a fat bald guy? If so thats the one that Pari busted a couple weeks ago, I know there was a thread about it. Personally I think the sim/bio/house should be removed from the game to avoid any future confusion.

X

xfrozenx

<blockquote><hr>

Has anyone heard anything in regards to us being any closer to the actual merger date or is everyone still in the dark as to an approxiamte date? It seems that everyone and everything in all cities are in a hold/pause mode at this time in anticipation of the pending merger and it's getting pretty boring. No one is selling anything nor holding property contest for simoleans because they know that they'll just be wiped at merger.

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

Agreed, TSO has become a major yawn fest. All there is left to do is pull pets or go to TC3 and work a job track(old and tired jobs). Untill the merge actaully happens I doubt you'll see much activity in any of the cities being merged. Sucks don't it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's so untrue. I have been a sims player since 2004. I just recently joined back up because I've been hearing on forums that The Sims Online is finally going to start getting updates again. I now see that they are updating again. You trully never know what they may add new to The Sims Online as far as Additions. They could finally start updating the property information again where it says the status on propertys. Then they could update your history of what you do on your sim, all that good stuff. Then of course new crafting additions, etc.... You trully never know. I really think with this merge people will start playing again and we could even see The Sims Online get as big as it use to be...with proper updates of course. It could happen though. They just need to stay on the ball and keep updating and get the merging going etc... To prove to us that they are working hard on the game again instead of it sitting without many news updates for years. Finally starting to see updates now and I think it's only the beginning of good things to happen on The Sims Online. Plus with money resetting you know people will start earning money again. =)

I hope TSO Explodes and gets popular again. Never know.

G

I love your enthusiasm. I use to have some too. I think you might want to read up on what exactly they've "updated" so far and what they plan to do. The blog is a good place to see the version notes and plans they have for the future. Click

The types of updates you mention would have been great. Sadly they are not the kind of things we are seeing. There will be very little left of the game we know and love, "The Sims Online".

The merger date seems to be continually pushed back. In my opinion, the truest estimate I have heard was it'll be completed by this time next year.