• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Merge Party Thread!

C

coyoteee

Ok. I'm back from play rehearsal. (A Christmas Carol. Go ahead and laugh.)

So.... TC3 is still closed. Where's the party?

Heading to AV.

~Coy

G

Well my sim had a male head with a female body.
Maybe next time we should get together and help each other shop for clothes.
lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

(A Christmas Carol. Go ahead and laugh.)

[/ QUOTE ]

First show I was ever in!!!!

So does waiting up mean that we'll see the city merged or a rolled back version?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well you can stay up if ya want we are still working on it. The only entertainment might be this thread. Maybe I should have a real drink.

It looks to be a long one.

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanx Lee, I look forward to the next try, hope its not to hard to fix.

K

Kaylee_Sun

HAHAHAHA!! OMG too funny! I was at the pub...haven't laughed so hard in tso for a longgg time!!

G

On the upside, the new features look great, I like the links to the google widgets.
I am looking forward to seeing what else there was in there.

G

lmao..i wish i could have seen that..so when is it going to be on again? or do you even know?..i just cant wait anymore..it's so much suspence for me..lol

G

that sounds to funny..but is it still going to take a long time?..i know i am buggin but i just cant help it..lol..sorry

I

imported_Cherri Bear

OMG! LOL!!!!!

I just logged back on...the log on screen to TC (TC3) Shows me with a Bear Head with the Poobah hat!!! and nothing else!!! LMAO!!!!

Soooo funny!!! TC/TC3 still down, but I had to share.. I am dieing laughing!!!

I do not even own a Grand Poobah hat! Earlier...I had a Bear Head and a bunny tail...I have NOT bought a bunny tail in TC or TC3! LMAO!! Too cute!!!!

G

Oy Gracie... you got me in my pj's how... embarrassing.

Corp stole Luc's seat

G

We lost our heads a bit in TC3 tonight.....maybe it was the drinking.

Lets see...left to right front...JeSeY95220, Niki King, Dusty, Minkz, Randy, Adam, MaxisLee. Back row...MaxisGreg, LFancey.

Sound right?

G

I see two of you tho...oh man only one of you has a head...better give me another drink and fast!

I

imported_LFancey

Passes you a drink

We should get those labled before we forget who they are

S

SilverSpike

*signs name into book* im here.. sorry im late.. looks like you all had a rough night so far.. I just woke up and am fully replenished ready for a good day thats just definately gonna go to plan. Ahhh the sweet aroma of lee.

G

And here I am drinking coffee, thinking the party was over....sheeesh

And that's funny stuff, Niki lol Thanks for sharing

M

Monkeybear

Ooh cool.

It's 11.40pm at the EA offices a while to go yet till their Thursday work day

M

Monkeybear

Yes in another 14 hours.

It's closed till they get into work thursday [their time] And it's only 11.46pm there

K

Keep It Real

It on again off again kinda thing as the team sorts heads and bodies and genders.

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

We lost our heads a bit in TC3 tonight.....maybe it was the drinking.

Lets see...left to right front...JeSeY95220, Niki King, Dusty, Minkz, Randy, Adam, MaxisLee. Back row...MaxisGreg, LFancey.

Sound right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe we could start a dating club for the headless and bodyless to meet, who knows what could happen.

G

hey it's cool you aint rude..i'm sure people really think i am rude cuz i am getting irritated with not being able to play..i just want to check it out..thats all...lol

I

imported_LFancey

TC3 is back online!!!

Let us know what you find. And I will post what is in the build tomorrow.

Cheers,

Lee

S

SilverSpike

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! No Body :O

I love the new EA Land map design.
But there is no elevation on TC or any "suburbs"
Thanks for the free outfit..Ill consider it.. compensation?

G

Waves to Monkeybear &amp; Spike

&lt;----------- Kent here

Ugh - i missed all the fun - went to bed just as it came back up.

OK wish me luck I'm going in (9.22 am GMT)- I may be gone some time

G

Yay i got in!!!

All ok till I get into the city - my sim (on the overview screen) only had a head. I still see the normal TC3 map - is that right?

Everything else ok

G

I got in, but now my sims are only heads too. They were fine after the merge/update, before city went down again
Did they make us ALL body-less now? oO

B

Bubba Tex

ttl

I'm in. Property moved and everything seems fine. Avatar looks normal.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

In some cases, some sims could just date themselves....(note the sims that had dual genders).

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

In some cases, some sims could just date themselves....(note the sims that had dual genders).

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a really good joke there....but not fit for stratics I reckon.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

TC3 is back online!!!

Let us know what you find. And I will post what is in the build tomorrow.

Cheers,

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

Lee, you need to check the private e-mail I sent you. I did find a problem.

M

Monkeybear

I also found a problem.

I can't move my TC property into TC3

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

I also found a problem.

I can't move my TC property into TC3

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah there are a number of 'pesky' problems to be addressed.

You can't search for sims located in the different city 'areas'. Like my TC sims can't search for sims in Charvatia. The map zoom in is WAY off. Bio avatars from TC3 only have heads. (Maybe if we put them together with the headless sims we'll have a whole.)

But all in all, I would like to send out a HUGE thanks to the team for all the sweat equity they put in yesterday and last night. I know that you guys really scrambled and I'm very impressed at the progress you've made so far. Probably a day or two and all this will be smoothed out. I had feared they'd have to 're-do' the merge but once again the team amazes me with their technical superiority over all the other dev teams from any of the other online games.

Posters here can complain all they want but the fact is, our team is making all this happen pretty fast and they are being very responsive to problems.

M

Monkeybear

Yep.

I hope they make it that when we enter the city we get the megamap instead of the TC3 map I'm finding it annoying zooming out to see TC and Ocean's Edge.

It kinda blows though that we don't get to use all the other unused maps though. I really like the look of some of them

L

ladywolf

I agree... GO Team! Your all awesome.

When I 1st logged in I didn't have a body on my sim page, neither did anyone on my bookmarks, Slowly most of us got our bodies back.

M

Monkeybear

I wish I had a female body, they I could have got a cream bear suit!

G

I agree, this dev team is great!
Not only do they work hard with all the changes to this game, they also actually communicate with the players. I think many other game developers can learn from that. Communication is the key.
They're a fun bunch of people too

TC3 is down at the moment.....they working on it again? oO

Edit: dangit, forgot about maint....curses to staying up all night