• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Melissa's Pearl Necklace

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

I was just wondering if these necklaces were holding any kind of collectible value similar to the magical locked box the strangers are dropping. Anyone know or care to speculate?

E

Elbryan Uthador

I don't believe so. One drops on every corpse and they are being farmed.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And that's different from the boxes how?

Seriously.. only difference is the spawn is faster.

Prolly will end up 350-500k is my prediction. More once the event ends.

E

Elbryan Uthador

Last I saw (unless it was fixed over the weekend) the boxes weren't spawning. As for the necklace price, I have 3 in just a little over an hour of being down there, times that by every shard almost 23 hrs a day until the event is over. There will be quite a few in circulation.

I

Inspector

Not to derail the thread here but can anybody confirm if she drop's Crimson Cinture's I have heard that she does but if she doesn' I dont want to waste anymore time down there.

C

Connor_Graham

Needless to say I was hoping for a bit more, but I guess I can't complain. I'll probably put a couple out for sale then hang onto the rest for later on.

C

Connor_Graham

I just did a little checking around and see the necklace priced at anywhere from 1.7mil all the way up to 10mil. Looks like some people are thinking along the lines of the magical box with this thing.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So what, i'm the only one NOT charging insane prices for it?

C

Connor_Graham

So what, i'm the only one NOT charging insane prices for it?
LOL, I guess so. I did cut the price on the one I put on my vendor to 1mil. While I'm all for making a nice profit, I'm not out to gouge anyone either. 10mil seemed to be way out of the norm for this to me.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Geez.. a mil? I was charging the low end of the price I gave earlier.

P

PoCove

Some things are not going to be higher value later .. I have not even done that quest as of yet .. I hope it does stick around so I dont have to buy one ...

C

Connor_Graham

Geez.. a mil? I was charging the low end of the price I gave earlier.
Looks like prices have adjusted a bit with 1mil being the lowball side. I dropped mine down to 750k just so I can continue to undercut the Luna ripoff artists.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mellisa can be spawned once every 15 minutes x 4/hour x 24/day x at least 30days of events so

1x4x24x30x33 shards = ~95,000 necklaces. And people are charging 1 mil per? LOL

I bought one at 25k last night and I thought THAT was too high.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like prices have adjusted a bit with 1mil being the lowball side. I dropped mine down to 750k just so I can continue to undercut the Luna ripoff artists.
Not everyone that lives in Luna is a ripoff artist. :|

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry.. i'm just sensitive to that kind of comment because its where my house is.

Moslar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
conner, i dont rip people either, luna is a lovely town. We have a great bank full of people buying and trading things. We have a cleaning service that keeps the sandstones polished and as well as an annual fair with rides and clowns. I as well live there and hope it dont burn down in some future events....yikes!!

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What about the cloth from her robe and dublet? anyone know if there "rare" colours or easily obtainable or dyed ones??????

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Melissa's Doublet and Robe are not rare colors. They are the same as tailor BOD reward cloth. A guildmate and I compared the articles of clothing to tailored facimilies. The doublet is the same color as the Tier 2 Cloth - Red. The robe is the same color as the Tier 4 Cloth - Black.

Melissa's Robe (left) and a tailored Tier 4 Cloth - Black robe (right).

Melissa's doublet (left) and a tailored Tier 2 Cloth - Red doublet (right).

Do not waste your gold buying her robe and doublet from vendors.

Stayin Alive,

BG

C

Connor_Graham

Sorry.. i'm just sensitive to that kind of comment because its where my house is.
I certainly didn't mean to imply that everyone that has a Luna house is a ripoff artist. It is quite well known though, that a good majority of them are. A perfect example of this is the vendor that was initially selling the pearl necklace for 10mil. Even now that the Luna price has dropped to as low as 650k, that house is still trying to sell one for 4mil.

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I certainly didn't mean to imply that everyone that has a Luna house is a ripoff artist. It is quite well known though, that a good majority of them are. A perfect example of this is the vendor that was initially selling the pearl necklace for 10mil. Even now that the Luna price has dropped to as low as 650k, that house is still trying to sell one for 4mil.
Caveat emptor.

P

PoCove

The pearl neckless is given out randomly as is the robe and doublet .. I have several of each .. dont plan on selling them ...