• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Melee AD mid?

A

AuraVoid

I have seen ap carries and ad carries go mid but how would an ad melee do in mid? While it is true that they will be heavily out ranged most melee characters have some from of stun so could they hit and run thus being effective in mid? also, are there any particular AD melee champs good at mid?

H

Hideidaran

Talon is quite good of a man champion, he can easily jump on the other champion, silence them and do some burst damage and keep doing that, will easily be a job for Talon.
Also Gangplank is good one too, with his Parley he can push his oppent back very fast, cause of his so high AD + he apply poisen when ever he hit.
I have seen Warwick and Yorick mid before, but it seems they don't really work, even tho they have life steal (Warwick's passive + Q and Yoirck's E)

A

AuraVoid

Yorick is actually good because he uses minions for damage, keeping him out of harms way. He is really annoying with blue buff since he just spams them.

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I've been very tempted to try GP mid but im a bit scared to do it against someone like Ahri or Lux.

A

AuraVoid

That is a good idea just be careful because people who play draft are more serious than the ones in a normal match.

H

Hideidaran

That is a good idea just be careful because people who play draft are more serious than the ones in a normal match.
So true! ^^ But many also attempts to find the easiest way to troll there also, so you need to be careful for troll picks. :p

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
So true! ^^ But many also attempts to find the easiest way to troll there also, so you need to be careful for troll picks. :p
Yeah but some people choose odd choices and then end up carrying with them. Rally revive jungle Soraka anyone?

H

Hideidaran

Yeah but some people choose odd choices and then end up carrying with them. Rally revive jungle Soraka anyone?
Rally has been removed, but nevermind that! :p
But yearh, so many trolls now a day! ):

S

Schwagbert

GP is a good person to bully Kassadin around, especially early game.

Talon. Yorick. Wukong. WW.

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
GP harassing Kass early? Wow I didn't think GP would even have a chance against him. I must be wrong :3

A

AuraVoid

Parley is great for harrasing especially since it can crit early game. Also, the thing that makes kassadin good in mid is his silences but gp can use his parley before he gets silenced making him very effective.

S

Schwagbert

GP harassing Kass early? Wow I didn't think GP would even have a chance against him. I must be wrong :3
Parley is great for harrasing especially since it can crit early game. Also, the thing that makes kassadin good in mid is his silences but gp can use his parley before he gets silenced making him very effective.
Basically.

Just make sure you at least have MR glyphs. Also, some Kassadins know this weakness so they'll change how they play to mess you up.... I.e. throwing Q at a minion close to you to bait out your oranges (cause their q will be up before oranges), rift onto you and wait before bursting or use E first then Q after you orange. Also, if it's draft mode they may just stack armor and start cloth + 5 depending on your team comp.