• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Melbourne Florida Meet-Up

Q

Quentico

Last week - I visited Melbourne, Florida and met up with some players from down there. Here are some real life pics!

Kemo and Quentico riding mounts in the Florida wilderness

Rumpy, Kemo and Quentico visit Sebastian's Inlet

Kemo and Quentico attempt to escape a real scary monster

TSR leadership and Rumpy meet secretly with a VMP!

Lord Quentico
Flame Guardian
TSR - The Seeker's of Righteousness

D

Dor of Sonoma

*grins*

Thanks, Quentico!

Great pictures...it looks like you guys had a wonderful time.

Q

Quentico

That is the end result of me sliding off my motorcycle and getting hit by a car almost 2 years ago. My leg was snapped like a twig. The bone has healed. I am still waiting for phase II of plastic surgery to make it look normal. And yes...I still race for fun on my motorcycle at the track (no cars to run you over).

<blockquote><hr>

what is wrong with that guys leg it looks painful?

[/ QUOTE ]

G

hey rumpster nice outfit could u possibily wear anymore black in florida?

F

Feyre

Rumpy [REV]????????
¿Que?

And noones selling shoes to Mourn IRL either???

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh.. Getting my hair cut this week and I will start rockin the beanie and my hoody again once I wash it XD

G

<blockquote><hr>

Rumpy [REV]????????
¿Que?

And noones selling shoes to Mourn IRL either???

[/ QUOTE ]

He was out surfing.

Morgana Grim

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

What the Deuce? Don't be dissin' the Stewie shirt!

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Editted due to morning humour being easily mistaken for callousness.

G

<blockquote><hr>

**edit**

This space formerly contained a quote, but no longer - all evidence of Wulf's original statement documented by me, has now been officially eradicated since he did the highly unexpected (for a man) and actually reconsidered what he said on his own and retracted it, and now Morgana doesn't have to join VmP.

[/ QUOTE ]

*feels Wulf's forehead*

Hmmm...feels fuzzy.

*feels Wulf's nose*

Well, it is cold and wet, so that is a good sign, I guess.

*wipes hand on Castor's blaze cloak*

Now that we know you are ok, just because you are bitter, and possibly even more homicidal from having to go to a real job now, that is no reason to be excessively sarcastic to a nice, albeit slightly spooky gothic lady like Morgana.

Use that weapon where it can flay those who are more deserving...don't make me swat you on the nose with the rolled up newspaper of goodness!

-Skylark

P.S. I held your minion hostage for nearly an hour last night, subjecting him to a tour of my house. You should be proud to know that he resisted all forms of Trammy Torture, and to the end, maintained that a parrot was inappropriate decor for a minion's quarters.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Way to completely undermine the point of the edit by quoting me.

Now little Morgana's gonna think I don't like her. Do you realize the effect that can have on a woman's psyche? You may have just cemented her downward spiral into depression, drugs, and joining VmP. Damn you Skylark, she doesn't deserve that!
<blockquote><hr>

P.S. I held your minion hostage for nearly an hour last night, subjecting him to a tour of my house. You should be proud to know that he resisted all forms of Trammy Torture, and to the end, maintained that a parrot was inappropriate decor for a minion's quarters.

[/ QUOTE ]
....Damn, I knew I shouldn't have skimped on his suicide pill. Writing 'cyanide' on that birth control pill I found on the street just seemed more cost effective at the time. Besides, I never expected him to survive long enough on any of his missions that he'd be in a position to need it.

I suppose this is how we learn.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Way to completely undermine the point of the edit by quoting me.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I have eradicated all traces of your previous words thus undermining my undermining...so now you can rest secure, knowing that your reputation as a sensitive, cuddly-wuddly Wulfie-pie is intact.

-Skylark

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excellent.

Being invited into people's homes to discuss their feelings makes it all the easier to stab th.....

I mean, "Snuggle" them.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Excellent.

Being invited into people's homes to discuss their feelings makes it all the easier to stab th.....

I mean, "Snuggle" them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, as you have said recently, you won't be able to rely on that "News Reporter" excuse forever to get close to people, so it is good to have a backup plan.

-Skylark

K

Kemo/Dras

Man after seing that horse in the first Pic I realy feel sorry for it. Horse was havin a good day till my fat ass got on it. Heh O well..... They came out pretty good.

-Kemo "I said run horse run not stumble to the ground and die."

K

Katharine

Ooooo just seen these.... and yeah it's late, bite me

Frumpy, tame the fro babe

Quen, fix the leg, looks painful hehe
Kemo, you're still a dork but i lubs you anyways
And Mourn..... GET SOME BLOODY SHOES!

oh and you all suck cause I wasn't there to pester the hell out of ya hehehe

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ooooo just seen these.... and yeah it's late, bite me